Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: katty sweett - Croydon  (Read 734 times)

1 review(s) for alexa sweett (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First of all before i get slagged off lol I saw this girl around september last year WHILST under another profile and DID NOT have a verification photo. HAD i'd seen the verification photo i'd not of bothered.

Location safe enough, but male voices and other girls inside the house. on Green lane in norbury.

time 9pm

Short and sweet review

Shes Romanian and looks exactly like the Verification photo, No makeup on, or nice clothes and certainly nothing like the pictures, i was only able to identify her because she has really large tits.

Greeted in the room by this girl and another girl both debating whos customer i was and i wasnt even sure myself as neither girl looked like any photo i'd seen on AW  :rolleyes:

After sorting it i paid the cash to the girl who was in her Pyjamas, she came back wrapped in a towel, She clearly hadnt washed in a long while, her nether regions didnt smell nice and her body in general just smelt stale. I spread her ass in doggy and had to squeeze it back together again  :vomit: Her skin wasnt nice it had a horrible texture to it (probably dirt).  She delivered a decent enough owo. No smiling. finished off on her tits and left.

I know there are alot of dirty punters out there who haven't seen a bar of soap since the last bath their parents gave them as a nipper, so no doubt these hygiene issues wont phase them.

paid £50 for 30mins.

**I've not written this to get slagged off by anyone, i've learn my lesson just wanted to give others the heads up if they get tempted by her photos and the girl removes her Verification photo in the future.

What tempted me in:
Hidden Image/Members Only

What i actually got:
Hidden Image/Members Only