Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW - NiceOrientalMassage - Eccles  (Read 2898 times)

7 review(s) for NiceOrientalMassage (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tr!gger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£40/30 mins naked b2b HR included

Meet happened last week.

I was picking someone up from the airport whose flight was delayed so had a couple of hours to kill. I contemplated going back to see  External Link/Members Only but did a quick search and contacted this lady.

Quick to respond to text and agreed to meet at short notice. Normal routine of a postcode and then phone on arrival. So I was direct to a Semi detached house 5 mins off J13 of M60. She's in a bed sit on the ground floor which was clean but quite small.

Full figure thai girl, late 20's. Her English was good and she was very pleasant - can't really tell if the photo on adultwork is her, she's not a stunner but not drop dead either (6/10?)

Pretty normal massage meet . Undressed and got on to the double bed she took all her clothes off and started with a back massage, no oil used. Then she started to do some b2b which was nice. She uses her breasts and long hair to good effect. Some cc swipes along the way and then she started to pay a bit of attention to my arse and balls. She spent a good 5 minutes doing that and reaching under for a bit of hand relief before I decided it was time to turn over.

Massage continued on my chest and then legs and few playful strokes of JT at one point she was massaging my legs kneeling down with her backside towards me and I had a nice feel of her pussy, nothing intrusive and she seemed ok with it. I asked if she'd like to move over so I could give her some oral but she said she doesn't do that.

Wasn't long before JT was rising again and she took me in hand with a bit of baby oil and I had a nice tit wank and finished with a nice hand job. She cleaned me up and then carried on with a chest, arm and head massage. Very pleasant 30 mins and I sense if I returned there'd perhaps be more on offer once she got to know you.

Summary. Not a thai stunner but good value for money, and I will probably head back at some stage.

Offline redjaguar

She's the one who shared the place with Tida a few years back. Tida had a room upstairs but both of them used the downstairs for clients.

Offline paul01

phoned today ..looks like she's stopped for a while