Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Irish TS Kyra - Belfast  (Read 9866 times)

Offline Tanto12

External Link/Members Only

Ok so this is a negative ts review but with a little more effort and clarity it could be a positive

Booking: on done over the phone (txts and calls)

Venue: good directions, easily found, no waiting about

The girl: first off it is definitely the girl in the photos, first issue, no real effort made, had nice lingerie on but no make up what so ever but its again its definitely her from the photos so if she made and effort I'm assuming she would look amazing.

The meet: start off with some general chit chat as she rubs up and down on my chest, she's very complimentary on my appearance then starts to play with the my dick, all goin well so far (apart from the lack of Make up) the she goes down on me owo, not bad at all but she's actually better with her hands, then she decides to play with herself as she is stoking me but to do this she applies moisturiser to her dick
...... Now that ment tht for the rest of the meet all I could taste after goin down on her was this perfumed moisturiser.  Now on profile she states 9 inches..
.. No chance..... She's about the same as me (7.5) she did get hard but then it would go soft again then hard again then soft again. Now on the phone before attending I confirmed I wanted to be topped and asked is she able to do this and what size she was..... She said of course she is vers and tht she was 9 inches, once she got hard again I suggested she tried to top me to which she replies yeahwe can try..... Tell me you brought a condom. I said no why would I bring a condom they are always provided days she doesn't have any but we can just finish by fooling around...... She then wants to kiss and when doin this she makes these fake moans that are really off putting and finally in the end I tell her what I like to make me cum....... But she doesn't listen even after being told 3 times just keeps reverting back to how she wants to do things in the end I had to finish myself of as she played with my ass and balls
Hidden Image/Members Only. All In all not a good punt

Good points: is girl in the pics, she is friendly, nice body

Bad points: used fragrant moisturiser for lube and tasted awful, doesn't listen to instruction, fake moans, no make up, didn't supply service requested

Price,: 100 for 30mins

Offline winkywanky

A WG who doesn't provide condoms...WTF?  :rolleyes:

Offline winkywanky

...on second thoughts, maybe that's the Catholic in her?  :D

Big shame OP, as you say, she's a looker but seemingly on a different planet when it comes to doing her job.

Offline Tanto12

Yeah, her excuse was she was literally just off the bus and into the apartment, which is fair enough but then you don't agree to a meeting where the punter has specifically asked to be topped when you have no condoms or even ask for some to be picked up on the way (still wouldn't have been ideal, but better than what happened)

Offline winkywanky

It's a bit like a builder turning up with no cement.

Oh, haven't you got any? I've got none in the van. Ah OK, put the tea on anyway  :unknown:.

Offline Tanto12

Hi all,

So a bit of an update, kyra seen my comment and contacted me. See was a bit annoyed and would always like the punter to contact her first to try and work something out if they were not happy with service which is fair enough really. She then suggested we have a second meet to make up for the previous experience. As she is based in Dublin I made the trip down yesterday evening. This experience was much better all the negatives from the first time were not present here and have to say she was all done up an looked amazing bu tlike I said in the first review I always thought this was the case. I feel bad that I have left a negative review in her name now knowing she can deliver a great experience will have to chalk it up to experience and will have to contact the SP first before leaving a review straight out, but after last night I would definitely revisit

Offline jandyr

Yeah, but..... shouldn't she have just provided an excellent service the first time round, rather than having to be called out on it first?

Offline winkywanky

Hi all,

So a bit of an update, kyra seen my comment and contacted me. See was a bit annoyed and would always like the punter to contact her first to try and work something out if they were not happy with service which is fair enough really. She then suggested we have a second meet to make up for the previous experience. As she is based in Dublin I made the trip down yesterday evening. This experience was much better all the negatives from the first time were not present here and have to say she was all done up an looked amazing bu tlike I said in the first review I always thought this was the case. I feel bad that I have left a negative review in her name now knowing she can deliver a great experience will have to chalk it up to experience and will have to contact the SP first before leaving a review straight out, but after last night I would definitely revisit

It's not bloody eBay, is it?  :rolleyes:  :lol:

You turn up for a punt and the WG doesn't have any condoms, is not the same as you got sent the wrong item or a faulty item and it can be put right.

She let the punt commence, you'd paid your money in the full expectation that sexual congress would take place, and then she asks you if YOU have a condom when SHE is the SP.

What she means is, she wants you to contact her so that she can offer you money off a subsequent punt so that you keep quiet about the fact that she's liable to engage in a punt without possessing the most important tool of her trade (no pun intended  :D).

What she needs to do is take the Negative review on the chin and then slowly regain trust with punters by actually possessing the most basic requisite item to enable punting, namely, a condom. Your negative review was fully deserved, prospective punters could therefore make a booking with the girl where the first thing they asked before parting with their money would be: 'can I check you have condoms please'.

Two or three Positives later and it's all forgotten, and she's marked as a good SP, not as one who tries to cover up.

Offline Redpunter

Offline Greg05

Hi all,

Was the rematch free?