Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big Booty Ruby - East Croydon  (Read 2090 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5398723) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6615100) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline El Jefe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30 minutes

Fee: £70

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, Penetration (protected), CIM

The girl: Exactly like the pictures, about 5'6, BBW with soft jiggly body parts, average size tits, huge soft ass, friendly personality, generally good hygiene

After we undressed there was instant DFK which was very sloppy and passionate, there was a slight hint of bad breath during this but nothing terrible. I then went down on her and her there were no hygiene problems. I then asked for 69 but she said she doesn't like it.

She did OWO on me which was extremely wet and sloppy, she gags herself and likes to deepthroat, she maybe deepthroated too often and I should have told her to ease up a bit on it. We then did doggystyle and her ass is quite big, I finished by cumming in her mouth.

Positives:

Friendly
Excellent comms
Excellent DFK
Generally good OWO

Neutral:

Did not want to do 69

Negatives:

Slight hint of bad breath during kissing

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 08:13:10 pm by El Jefe »

Offline jimmyjackjones

Hi OP, Ruby  has been on my HL for awhile but here AW Profile has ‘Away’ as status??What is the nearest station to here?

Offline Fletch747

Hi OP, Ruby  has been on my HL for awhile but here AW Profile has ‘Away’ as status??What is the nearest station to here?
It’s in the title: East Croydon.