Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mila Genesis Thai massage Gateshead  (Read 3865 times)

Offline waynekerr600

I seem to be having a lot of massages recently as there aren't too many FS girls who float my boat at the moment. Initially was going to see Maya in Gateshead but give up as her comms were very hit and miss.

Phoned genesis and was booked in for 45 minutes later.

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £40+£20.

I knew where the place was as I had been to A1 a few weeks earlier and had done a reccy then. Arrived at genesis for was locked and had to phone. Hadn't realised that there is another door a little further down which was open.

Met at the door by Mila who was absolutely stunning. Saw a couple of the other girls when heading to the room and all were young and very attractive.

Offered a drink on arrival and went for coffee. I'm odd that way. Mila asked what kind of massage I wanted and I went for sensual with oil. Massage was pretty much like all the Thai massages where they go up the two lines up your back. Lots of ball catching when oiling the upper thigh.

Mila did ask how I knew of the place and if I had been to other massage places. I guess she was trying to suss out if I was up for he. Very pleasant massage. Asked to turn over and Mila did that very nice thing where they rub their boobs in your face when they do your chest. Lots of ball catches and the odd catch of little Wayne when she was doing the thighs on the front. Much to my amusement she give little Wayne a couple of taps and asked 'you want?'. Probably a bit of a rhetorical question as little Wayne was already indicating his approval. Lovely hj with hot oil followed by the inevitable.

Cleaned up and a head massage to finish time (did have to point out we were a touch early and the clock on the room was fast!)

Enjoyable booking. Looks like an absolutely cracking set of girls working there too.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 06:36:01 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline JamesJ

Thanks for the review!

It’s getting very confusing with how similar their girls names are! Could you mean Meena by any chance- she is referenced in another thread as having just started.

If you’re right, there’s a Nina, Meena and Mila  :wacko:

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review!

It’s getting very confusing with how similar their girls names are! Could you mean Meena by any chance- she is referenced in another thread as having just started.

If you’re right, there’s a Nina, Meena and Mila  :wacko:

Could be the old hearing playing up but when I pronounced it back to her I clearly said Mila and she acknowledged it as correct. She did say she hasn't been there long. She has a fantastic figure too.

Offline JamesJ

Meena is definitely the spelling as I received a text the other day from them saying Meena and Nina were available, in response to a missed call from me.

Offline jackaroo2

Definitely sounds like Meena.....review to follow.

Offline waynekerr600

Definitely sounds like Meena.....review to follow.

I was wrong. The lady i thought was Mila was indeed Meena