Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Beauty 777  (Read 1531 times)

2 review(s) for bella-beauty777 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wholuvsubaby

Finally managed to get to see this lady who has been on my hot list for a while as she now offers daytime appointments. £120 for the hour.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bella did not disappoint and provided a very natural and believable GFE.

She is very attractive and is slim with curves in all the right places with ample natural breasts which have extremely responsive nipples ;-)

Her place was relatively easy to find with on street parking in a nice residential area and did not feel out of place.

Her place was modern and clean.

Bella was wearing a sexy bodice with stockings and when she took me into her lair, she even asked me if i would like her to wear heels and let me chose from her vast collection.

The meeting was sensual and I found out that she is more responsive to soft touches than vigorous or hard action.

Plenty of OWO action which was reciprocated and she even tort this old dog a new position which she seemed to be completely into.

an hour passed so quickly.

great service, no massage tho, so if you are into that then she may disappoint.

Offline jburke1215

Good review and glad you enjoyed it but how did you get past the

"No Feedback or ratings NO BOOKING dont waste your time or mine by emailing YOU will be IGNORED"

or are you one of the lucky ones with feedback?

Just interested as I am getting fed up with wgs demands.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26732.0

Cheers :cool:

Offline Corus Boy

If I wanted to see her I would email her anyway.

What's there to lose?

SirPhilipXX

If I wanted to see her I would email her anyway.

What's there to lose?
I saw Bella yesterday, she is a favourite of mine. She has lost weight and is looking very good right now, still voluptuous and slightly exotic. Her service was as excellent as always; on this occasion I wanted her to do what she was told, and she readily obliged. She lives in a quiet area with easy parking, and I find that if I want an incall without too much notice, she is easiest to book between 11am and 2pm.

Bella is not alone in refusing to see punters without feedback, but when I questioned her about this she said she would consider relaxing this rule if the guy had a genuine reason and sounded okay - so it might pay you to email her and provide a phone number.

Offline jburke1215

Bella is not alone in refusing to see punters without feedback, but when I questioned her about this she said she would consider relaxing this rule if the guy had a genuine reason and sounded okay - so it might pay you to email her and provide a phone number.

Fair point, and I appreciate the concern for safety, it just seems so negative for her and others to put such a blanket ban on possible business, having said that I might try next time I'm that way  :hi: