Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisia new girl just come in town Luton  (Read 615 times)

Offline 20jay

External Link/Members Only

Phone number 07832761250

Friday night, I wanted to visit Alisia, nice profile on Vivastreet, so short call, she writes only of domination, which is not my thing, I clarified whether OWO and doggy belong to the program and that I do not want domination. She agreed, 30 quid for 15 min.

Now she has updated her profile as I see...

Postcode LU1 5NP Dunstable Rd

..so in the middle of the main road right and left side hotels.
Parking bad.

When I call and ask for the building, she asked me if I'm there, I said yes and she hung up. WTF? Then no answer to calls or text.

Time wasters ... so with bad O2 mobile broadband looking for alternatives. Several unsuccessful calls, landed at Lola at the end.

*see my review

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 08:06:48 am by 20jay »

Offline bobby1973

jay do yourself a favour
don't do luton and vivastreet it never ends well

Offline 20jay

Hi Mate, unfortunately, my job takes me to Luton weekly, I have also gone to Milton Keynes, St.Albans or Stevenage, but is uncomfortable due to the driving time. Okay I am a lot abroad and go there too to the ladies, most time close to my accommodation  :hi:

Offline Xtro

Thanks for the review OP.   :hi:

jay do yourself a favour
don't do luton and vivastreet it never ends well

You should read this one bobby.
His other review is a glowing positive   :unknown:  - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262697.0;topicseen   

Apart from her teeth, (the OP refused OWO  :scare:   :vomit:) and her size since the OP had trouble getting in the front door with her behind it. Oh, and she's not enthusiastic when fingered but at least her English is OK.

Anyway, well done Jay and thanks for sharing. I've just reviewed an SP in MK if you up that way.   :thumbsup:

Offline 20jay

Hi mate ...I forgot to mention that her pics are alright, she is the girl at the pics.

.. and her size since the OP had trouble getting in the front door with her behind it. 
*cough it's my size, 6,3" heavy built, old bodybuilder

Oh, and she's not enthusiastic when fingered but at least her English is OK. 
*I think she don't want or like it, but she let me do it.

..the positive cause on the price-performance ratio, and the well done doggy ..as said well enough for 30quid

yeah ..her teeth are bad ..to many sweets to less brushed

cheers  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 10:40:51 am by 20jay »

Offline 20jay

Damn ..I did it wrong QUOTE instead of EDIT :dash:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 10:43:08 am by 20jay »

Offline bobby1973

20jay please don't get me wrong
iv'e seen some nice girls in luton over the years
and seen some nice girls on vivastreet
but not both together

Xtro i did see that review £30 a shag is cheap
but jay said himself not very enthusiastic and for me that means more to me

20jay keep having fun in the 40 years iv'e been punting there has been lots of negs
just just look for the next punt and enjoy  :thumbsup:

Offline 20jay

20jay please don't get me wrong
iv'e seen some nice girls in luton over the years
and seen some nice girls on vivastreet
but not both together

Xtro i did see that review £30 a shag is cheap
but jay said himself not very enthusiastic and for me that means more to me

20jay keep having fun in the 40 years iv'e been punting there has been lots of negs
just just look for the next punt and enjoy  :thumbsup:

I don't got ya wrong bobby ..all fine . I'm an old donkey as well and know what ya talk about :thumbsup:
That Vivastreet is not the best advertising platform is true, and Luton not the best place, says the British press as well and writes Luton is one of the worst places to live in the UK.  :D
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 11:54:34 am by 20jay »