Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIVA - ORIENTAL Ads- PLYMOUTH  (Read 414 times)

Offline jingjing

External Link/Members Only

All three profiles are in the same flat - Next to Jury's Inn
Obviously NOT the same girl(s) as the photos- (All the photos used on their Viva profiles are copied from web (- search with - External Link/Members Only))
I did hear another female voice in the flat though, so obviously at least two girls (one of the viva ads is for a Duo)- Maybe the other one is better?? :dancegirl: :angelgirl:

I'm into Asian ladies and had a good experience a while ago with Yuko so I tried a visit - TOFTT  :drinks:

This one is a different setup -Comms were OK but depended on which number used.   £120 for an hour with OWO offered later as an extra(declined),    Pleasant enough plump smiley chinese about 40 ish, nice boobs. Not a single word of English, used phone translate. I got a VERY basic service- mediocre massage, no touches etc,  kept her (unsexy  :scare:)underwear on for the massage until asked to remove. - I also got a quick naked slide along my chest (her version of Body to body massage I suspect)-- in fact - not much of anything even remotely erotic,  apart from her finding a condom after the massage, climbing aboard me and bouncing about on top.   Too much lube, I got bored, so flipped her over and came as quickly as I could (had to concentrate)- decided not to stay for seconds - although she did try to persuade me :thumbsdown:

Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky & get a different lady :unknown: :unknown:

Not an experience I'll repeat.. :timeout:

Yandexed a lot of the photos on Viva afterwards-about half were copied from the web- :dash: :angry:       I think I'll stick with AW :lol:

Offline houseboot

When viewing Vivastreet adverts it is quite easy to categorise photos into, probably real, possibly real and definitely not real.

The photos on these 3 adverts were clearly in the "definitely not real" category. You same same/similar on most Oriental ads no matter what part of the country you look.

Offline jingjing

:hi:
Yeah- I TOFTT - big BIG mistake-- I got a few Asian withdrawal symptoms- so tried my luck - :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:   --- Win some - lose some :crazy: :wacko:

I lost :lol: :lol:

At least the Thai ads are real :thumbsup:  :angelgirl:

Offline crackingbitofkit

Had the same experience when i went a few weeks back, although i decided to walk in the end. You need to be really lucky with these because every now and then have a cracker working and usually rotate once a week. If you go every other week with the intention of walking if not happy you can get some very good punts.