Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CARMEN ANDALUSIAN - Edinburgh tour  (Read 946 times)

2 review(s) for CARMEN ANDALUSIAN (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ashers

External Link/Members Only

Did not see anything on Carmen in the ukpunting website but so thought I would stick up this review.   

Location  A tidy little flat tucked away in the West End of Edinburgh

Rate 70 for 30 mins

Comms pretty easy called less than 2 hours before the meet. Arranged time usual stuff.

Her age seems accurate to me. She looks a pretty good milf type and has a lovely sexy accent, nice figure and dressed in decent lingerie.

Services  - RO, OWO , Cowgirl , Reverse Cowgirl (a wonderful view ) and finished with me on on top with her practically putting her legs behind her head to allow me to pound away.

Had a little time left at the end and she gave me a very good massage too.

Would I go back - yes - when she comes back to Edinburgh I will look for a 1 hour booking instead of 30 mins.

Offline David1970

On her profile it's £80HH, but you paid £70, did you get a discount?

Offline msc762003

On her profile it's £80HH, but you paid £70, did you get a discount?

She must have bumped up her rates in the past 24 hrs. I saw her yesterday (hope to put up a review in the next few days) and it was also £70 HH for me too.

Offline dobob

Typical! I had her down as a promising possible for my visit to Edinburgh this week. Just had another look at the AW profile and where is she now? :Basingstoke (30 minutes on the train from where I live). Perhaps it was looking at South East prices that made her increase hers: £130 for an hour isn't too bad for these parts. I will chart her progress around the UK with interest  :)

Cheers!