Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake adultwork- "cherrylip" (previously "malteaser")  (Read 719 times)

Mwich33

This person advertises as working from northwich, to secure a booking she asks for £20 advance payment through paypal, once this is paid she then ignores all messages (on kik as directed on her AW profile) until the next day and then claims her wifi went down, she then offers you the booking immediately, (you have to be available right that minute) if you say you can't make that short notice she then says that you have refused a booking and lost your money.
I have a friend in the right places who was able to trace her real identity. If she has done this before or does it again please contact me for her full true name and current address. (Actually South Wales not cheshire)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 06:05:03 pm by Mwich33 »

vorian

This person advertises as working from northwich, to secure a booking she asks for £20 advance payment through paypal, once this is paid she then ignores all messages (on kik as directed on her AW profile) until the next day and then claims her wifi went down, she then offers you the booking immediately, (you have to be available right that minute) if you say you can't make that short notice she then says that you have refused a booking and lost your money.
I have a friend in the right places who was able to trace her real identity. If she has done this before or does it again please contact me for her full true name and current address. (Actually South Wales not cheshire)

Could you post a link to her AW profile please

vorian

What a fucking con artist, so you must subscribe to her PG for 5 credits before you can send her an email, then you have to send her a deposit or she won't take a booking and then she threatens legal action and violence (Sorry security).

What a fucking bitch,

Mwich33

True, but she isn't the person in the profile anyways, I've had a friend find her from the paypal acct, she lives in South Wales & she's a teenage single mum, unemployed. I offered her a choice, either pay it back or I make all her real details available for anyone to look her up, she's still trying to call my bluff saying it's not her etc etc but it definitely is, police database doesn't lie lol. She obviously prefers the thought of strangers banging on her door wanting money back.