Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual_Massage_Gem - Cardiff Bay  (Read 2259 times)

9 review(s) for Sensual_Massage_Gem (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lickster42

External Link/Members Only

Duration:30min
Price :£50

I had wanted to see decent masseuse for a while for some reason I picked Gem. I realised that she was not going to be a fit bird but I wanted a good massage with a happy ending/extras. Gem claims to be a proper masseuse, body wise she is short and stocky, in her 50's and by no ways a MILF, with hindsight I should have walked. Anyway I got undressed and lay on her floor mattress . The massage was OK to start with and then she started her body to body massage with ball and arse tickling. Ok so far, so I turned over then she started OWO, bearing in mind she had already rubbed it with oil I thought this was a bit odd. Her oral technique was not great, could feel her teeth throughout so much so it left me a bit sore. I asked her to stop and finish off with a hand job.
All in all probably one of my worst punts. I will not return. Some may enjoy OWO with teeth but not for me and the massage was quite a poor effort.

Offline bendyman

Saw Gemma many moons ago. A. Before I was a member and B. When I lived a bit closer to Cardiff.

Was always a separate room for massage then bedroom for the rest. So the floor mattress doesn’t sound great. Was an upright massage table before.

Your description on appearance and performance sounds very similar though!

Better luck next time! :(

Online Takeapunt81

External Link/Members Only

Duration:30min
Price :£50

I had wanted to see decent masseuse for a while for some reason I picked Gem. I realised that she was not going to be a fit bird but I wanted a good massage with a happy ending/extras. Gem claims to be a proper masseuse, body wise she is short and stocky, in her 50's and by no ways a MILF, with hindsight I should have walked. Anyway I got undressed and lay on her floor mattress . The massage was OK to start with and then she started her body to body massage with ball and arse tickling. Ok so far, so I turned over then she started OWO, bearing in mind she had already rubbed it with oil I thought this was a bit odd. Her oral technique was not great, could feel her teeth throughout so much so it left me a bit sore. I asked her to stop and finish off with a hand job.
All in all probably one of my worst punts. I will not return. Some may enjoy OWO with teeth but not for me and the massage was quite a poor effort.

I met gem lastyear and would say no more than 45 and nice enough looking. I had owo and had no teeth so strange but all in all i had a good massage and happy when i left . Her personality is her best trait as was verry nice and put me at ease straight away.

Offline snaitram99

Must have been an off day for some reason.  :unknown: Why was the massage table not used? It's in the same room.

Online Takeapunt81

Must have been an off day for some reason.  :unknown: Why was the massage table not used? It's in the same room.

Yea she had a double bed and massage table a few weeks back when i visited so was asked what i prefered so strange the op mentioned about floor mattress. Different place ?

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider

If she's doing a body to body massage it's not so high if she loses her balance and falls off. Safety first  :hi:

Offline Mil 34

Why does health and safety have to spoil everything these days

Offline snaitram99

I met gem lastyear and would say no more than 45 and nice enough looking. I had owo and had no teeth so strange but all in all i had a good massage and happy when i left . Her personality is her best trait as was verry nice and put me at ease straight away.

Yes this is much more like my experience. The only thing I would add is that she is not slim if that's what you're looking for.

Online Takeapunt81

Yes this is much more like my experience. The only thing I would add is that she is not slim if that's what you're looking for.

Yes i agree althoug feel her pictures dont try and pretend to be with special angles like some girls do

Online Takeapunt81

One to avoid!!!

I would disagree. Sorry you had a bad time but i had a great service for a very reasonable price

Offline Lickster42

Still sore over a week later.