Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian girls  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Adam786

I have recently come across many thai/chinese girls posting adverts online but hardly any seem to give a full service.

Anyone got any reccomendations? Ideally not too old. And just for clarification purposes by asian I dont mean Pakistani/Indian etc

Online smartieshouse

Hi

Zero choice in Yorkshire. You need to take a trip on the m62 over to Manchester. Pickings are still slim though!

Offline Chao Praya

All the Chinese/Japanese/Korean girls advertised on VS give full service but bear in mind they are all Chinese and 99% of the time bait and switch. That said they tend to be young and looks normally range from good to very good. With the Thai girls there are knocking shops such as Sabai Rooms in Sheffield and Rainbow in Leeds which offer full service. With the independents a good rule of thumb is if they advertise £100 or more you will get full service. £80 tends to be B2B. Check out VS, currently ads such as Kati Thai, Lusy Thai and Thai Alex will be full service. There is also Cuti Yiyi in Wakefield. Hope this helps.

Offline holeymoley

Cute YIYI is a good little shag imho but a strange massage and a little bit production line, about ten years older than pic. Another punter said she didn’t have a figure but I thought she was fit when I saw her. Btw she told me was fro Tawain I believe. As always YMMV.

Offline Fireplace

Cute YIYI is a good little shag imho but a strange massage and a little bit production line, about ten years older than pic. Another punter said she didn’t have a figure but I thought she was fit when I saw her. Btw she told me was fro Tawain I believe. As always YMMV.
Yes I’ve seen Yiyi a couple of times and will probably see her again,  I would probably put her mid thirties but tidy body nice tits and a decent bj and fuck.

Online smartieshouse

Kati Thai, Lusy Thai and Thai Alex

Are these on Viva? Which town?

Online scutty brown

All the Chinese/Japanese/Korean girls advertised on VS give full service ................

Well that's bollocks, most of them will, but not all.
What is true is that the majority of them are trafficked in some way