Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork NI - anyone find it useful?  (Read 1263 times)

Offline pussylover76

External Link/Members Only  :dash:

I have only had two successful meetings from AdultWork. The rest of the time it has been terrible. Does anyone have any positive experiences or just negative ones like me?

Bad examples are;

Fake adverts.
Scams.
SPs posting from other parts of the country on NI section.
Both times I have used the booking system the SPs have cancelled two hours before the booking.  :thumbsdown:
The review system sucks.
The reverse booking system is a joke - got one bid for an incall - the WG was in England.
The so called available now/availability calendar system - yeah right.
Age/description/photographs either miles off or made up.

Sorry for the rant.

I find UKP one of the only reliable sources of info for NI - thanks to everyone who contributes.

Offline MichaelP

many touring WGs/Dommes etc particularly from England use it so it’s good for me in that way.

Offline pussylover76

many touring WGs/Dommes etc particularly from England use it so it’s good for me in that way.

That is useful. Can you share any to watch out for (pm me if that is better)?

Thanks for that useful tip  :thumbsup:

Jag195

Tried to book through aw never had 1 that contacted me to confirm terrible site

Offline pussylover76

Tried to book through aw never had 1 that contacted me to confirm terrible site

Thanks Jag. I'm sure there are many others the same as us...

MrArmagh

ive had a few ok ones, met a few touring girls over the years which are good. you just have to keep checking.

most of the regular ones that always advertise in my location have been rather crap tho.

Offline SN5

I think it's because we have always had a couple of other go-to sites to use, the quality has always been more spread out across them all. Maybe different advertising costs has something to do with it.

If AW was the only site available for WGs to use, then we might see more qualified quantity on there. Instead of 4/5 pages of mostly fat old women and fake ads.

MrArmagh

I messaged a like 3 last week looking to meet next weekend as the wifes away but yet no ones contacted me back.

now I was asking if they are working next Saturday and a rough location if possible. (its more just to get an idea where I'm going or how to get there, where to park etc

plus a bit of a cover story incase anyone asks.

Offline pussylover76

ive had a few ok ones, met a few touring girls over the years which are good. you just have to keep checking.

most of the regular ones that always advertise in my location have been rather crap tho.

I do the same - but its dead as a door nail at the moment. Missed one about a month ago. Still thinking about her....

Offline pussylover76

I think it's because we have always had a couple of other go-to sites to use, the quality has always been more spread out across them all. Maybe different advertising costs has something to do with it.

If AW was the only site available for WGs to use, then we might see more qualified quantity on there. Instead of 4/5 pages of mostly fat old women and fake ads.

I use two sites. I don't use LC, CL or VS. Am I missing out? Or are they worse than AW (is that possible!)?

Jag195

Hi are there any other sites apart from AW and VS

Offline SN5

Or Tinder. There's ways and means.

Offline Greg05

Or Tinder. There's ways and means.

Tinder? A lot of effort and messaging to get any success there. Cheaper though I guess.

Offline Randall_graves

Also the risk of a girl being offended and reporting you, which could lead to bigger headaches.

Offline Roman77

Have had a few successful meets on AW.  Some touring girls from U.K. occasionally advertise. Met with a couple they were all good.  Had a couple of dodgy ones too, one a couple of weeks ago while working in London. There're quite a few scams but I think it goes with the territory.