Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophisticated Lilly  (Read 910 times)

Offline CBPaul

Any ideas who this is

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's appeared on my AW hotlist and I haven't got a clue who she is - I didn't put her there. I know this can happen if they trade profiles and so on but if that's the case I can't remember who the profile was for either.

Help me out before I start thinking that my mind is going  :scare:

Offline englandfan

considering booking her this week, any comments anyone?

Stealthshagger

It's the profile of glamorous Nicole, I assume it's her but changed profile name. I've seen her a few times if it is her with a name change, and she's a very good punt in my opinion. Good looking girl, and I remember getting great blowjobs. She's always a good punt, but gets better the friendlier you are with her, if that makes sense.

Offline CBPaul

It's the profile of glamorous Nicole, I assume it's her but changed profile name. I've seen her a few times if it is her with a name change, and she's a very good punt in my opinion. Good looking girl, and I remember getting great blowjobs. She's always a good punt, but gets better the friendlier you are with her, if that makes sense.

Thanks for that, I recognise the name glamorous Nicole now and I did have her hot listed, so that explains it.
A recommendation too,  :drinks: