Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LeggyLou86  (Read 1048 times)

External Link/Members Only

Last login was today, £90 p/h, six feet tall but dubious FR. Anyone on here been to see this lady? Her bottom looks amazing, tbh. And she's also been claiming to be moving away soon for months.

Tjkooker

Feedback does look genuine. However most of the guys that have seen her also regularly visit and gush about possibly tha scariest hoe in Glasgow. Caryn. Also note mention of lucylonglegs. Magalie Etc.   not for me for this reason without even reading her profile.

Offline tazman1002001

I met her months ago......didn't enjoy the service at all.

The girl does not offer penetration it's a had releif service only and a very poor one at that. From what I can remember it was all very don't touch here or there....... NOT RECOMMEND

Also flat was in a dodgy council estate with people watching ....and a really cod room with no heating.

I will not be back.......it is the same girl in the pics but we has put on more weight since the pics. :(
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Feedback does look genuine. However most of the guys that have seen her also regularly visit and gush about possibly tha scariest hoe in Glasgow. Caryn. Also note mention of lucylonglegs. Magalie Etc.   not for me for this reason without even reading her profile.

I was also tempted by Caryn myself but managed to abstain. LeggyLou86 does look nice. Plus the fact she's an Amazon and also she has an amazing bum.