Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindsay Love - West Brompton  (Read 1505 times)

2 review(s) for Lindsay Love (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Harry Balzac

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Autumn 2012, at her flat off North End Road near West Brompton (may have moved since then, I don't know). Nice and clean inside but terrible location, you had to go up an exposed external flight of stairs - this flat must have had loads of men going in and out all day so would be obvious what's going on.

POSITIVES

- Very pretty girl, tall and slender without any fat on her at all. Surprisingly hot for a ho.
- Gentle and kindly, joined me in the shower afterwards which I thought was a nice touch.

NEGATIVES

- Re the above, maybe too gentle, very shy and quiet and stayed that way. Lack of English probably didn't help.
- BJ (OWO) was nice enough but too gentle (that word again).
- Kept telling me to 'go slower', 'don't move like that' etc. Maybe her job makes her sore but it certainly wasn't me pounding away.
- Not allowed to give a facial even though it's on her likes. She let me cum on her tits (what there is of them).

OVERALL

If you want the chance to fuck a prettier-than-average girl than go for it, but I'm afraid I can't recommend. This work doesn't seem to suit her and her heart wasn't in it. Having said that her feedback is good so maybe I caught her at a bad time.