Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Nanami - Gloucester  (Read 433 times)

5 review(s) for Naughty-nanami (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
5 review(s) for cute.nanami (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

vw

Spotted a few good reviews here for Nanami on here so had her in the back of my mind.  Well none of team Poland  :dancegirl: were answering from the punting boozer so thought would give her a call.  Call answered with good English by her maid it transpires, arranged booking for an hour and got sent postcode.

Arried early and not much to do so called and directed to the door but not open, called back and maid come out to let me in, short older woman.

The Girl

Was directed into Nanamis room which was dark as fuck, bed with the obligatory towel on and nanama older than advertised age, more 35-38 IMO than 23, was desperate to unload and wasnt that bad looking so stayed.

Was not offered a shower but requested to use bathroom to rinse the tools before use. Paid bill £100 for and hour and £10 for OWO as advertised

Service

Started with kissing, absolute weird technique, sucking lip then tongue out with her mouth closed.  Moved onto OWO which was good, that continued until i shot my savings all over the wall.   Chatted bollocks for a while and then had a half time massage, this was remedial but meant not kissing her.  Round 2 started with fucking in mish then onto doggy, was not feeling it so back to OWO was good, hinted with some bum movement to finger my arse which she did enthusiastically show a 2nd load all done. 

Summary

Was there  55 mins and left drained but was disappointed with the deceptive age, photos, bad lighting and shite kissing. OWO and arse fingering was good bringing the score to neutral as i wont be back.

External Link/Members Only