Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ""Jessica Bordo OR Jess"" is one of the same sexy individual in Cardiff  (Read 1636 times)

8 review(s) for Jessica Bordo (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Proton

An amazingly sexy fantasy two hour out call a few nights ago,  Jess or Jessica Bordo is one hell of a great kisser and very responsive to what ever I asked of her and more without question. The photo of her especially in the "Gray bra & panice" with the cheeky looking back over her should sums up what you will get. I would say she was a only a size 8 and about 5' 5" tall longish dark blonde hair and deep dark brown eyes and very smooth skin. What I would call a perfect figure in my estimation, I first noticed Jess on another review by "SLOOPJOHNB", so I decided to see her for myself and also here at home in the warm. Called the number of the agency(07981856327) and it went without any issues in booking and a few hours later and with five minutes to 8pm she was there in my hallway. Dressed in a stylish winter coat long high heeled leather boots and jeans and a shoulder bag, first impressions was "Very Smart". We went into my lounge sat on my couch next to each other and had a glass of Merlot each, for a brief hello type chat and the occasional FK & then even better DFK. That was it for me, I grabbed the bottle and we adjourned to up stairs for the action to commence with our glasses of wine. I must admit by now I was seriously excited, so wine glasses put down on bedside table and onto the bed with some powerful kissing. This lead to a free for all of our hands going up jumpers and down jeans, a truly a moving experience and slowly removing everything bit by bit. Without saying anything Jessica certainly knew how to get the best out of me quickly and always with a wide smile and looking naughtly straight at me. Her OWO was so smooth & firmly carried out, that I really didn't want it to stop. Yet suddenly Jessica stopped and removed one of the piercings from her lovely breasts and put it in to her tongue and off Jess went for OWO part two, now all I just wanted was Jess to go on & on & on, then I thought it time to repay the compliment before I explode. Yes! it was wonderful from my point of view and by the response from Jess it was even more appreciated by the way she was writhing about and being a little loud but I like it, to hell with the neighbours. It's one thing I really enjoy to see how women react to oral and Jessica is high up there with the best of them. I alawy enjoy for starters the DOGGY approach with my large cupboard mirror to see each other in, so with a good hand full of Jessica's hair to pull, we bounce off each other and had some amusing laughter. Off with the rubber and back to the oral to complete a great physical part of my evening with CIM. I was totally whacked as the hour approached and very delighted that I read SLOOPJOHNB's review and hollowed up on it. We both took a shower sharing the water and dried each other off, then back on the bed for a fantastic cuddling section and intimate chat on life and the universe.

I will certainly see Jessica again soon and most likely back here in my place, as there seems an issue regarding the Bay at the moment reading on here. Anyway I think it's a nice feeling having it all happening on your own bed drinking your own wine. Well this is the end of my "first thoughts and responses on UKP" to meet up with a little sexy firecracker called Jessica Bordo or Jess.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Cost £160.
 YES! certainly will see her again when cash allows, even may be with her buddy "Violet" based on her web-profile..

sloopjohnb

Glad you enjoyed the experience. I didn't mention it, but yes, she does get quite vocal. I think it was genuine  ;)

I presume you paid £160/hr. If you get a two hour outcall for that, I'll join the queue now.

Just one small request:  :angelgirl: don't CAPITALISE me.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 07:18:53 pm by sloopjohnb »

Offline Steelworker

Proton, it sounds like you had a great time. You hardly sound naive with what you got up to  :bomb: Glad she didn’t arrive in her slippers per Iver’s review. It sounds to me from your posts that you’ve seen English Rebecca and Vivian, discussed the difficulty of Backpage, raised some concerns about Illicit added prices and bait and switch and also that you need feedback on AW to see Aimee Snow. If I were a cynic, it might look like your review including the phone number for the agency comes after some subtle direction away from other providers. I hope this isn’t the case.

Offline crfc

Proton, it sounds like you had a great time. You hardly sound naive with what you got up to  :bomb: Glad she didn’t arrive in her slippers per Iver’s review. It sounds to me from your posts that you’ve seen English Rebecca and Vivian, discussed the difficulty of Backpage, raised some concerns about Illicit added prices and bait and switch and also that you need feedback on AW to see Aimee Snow. If I were a cynic, it might look like your review including the phone number for the agency comes after some subtle direction away from other providers. I hope this isn’t the case.
+1

np500

Another very high on my got to see list, nearly as big as my H L !

vw

Spot on was waiting on this accout to hang himself, over playing the fake newbie.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Just one small request:  :angelgirl: don't CAPITALISE me.

another recent reviewer liked to capitalise to empahisre

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=179587.0

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 01:38:03 am by vw »

Offline Steelworker

Spot on was waiting on this accout to hang himself, over playing the fake newbie.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

another recent reviewer liked to capitalise to empahisre

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=179587.0

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I thought I’d seen the capitals too but couldn’t find the thread. Good job, VW.

What pisses me off as a punter is there are a couple of girls in each of these agencies I’d like to book. The fake reviews on here seem so counterproductive to their business I wonder why the fuck the agency owners do it. When you couple that with the whole murky issue with simultaneous and an anonymous raid message to an SP and an influential UKP member outside the region, it gets even grimmer. Add in punters potentially with incentives to review, heaven only knows what the agencies are doing to have a go at each other and it descends into farce.

Seems to me if the agency owners simply focused on doing business fairly, they might actually make a lot more money with punters like me who’d be less reluctant to book a few I fancy seeing.  :dash:

Offline Proton

Yes and No regarding in UK, I have worked for nearly four years in the far east and then on the south coast. My elderly parents moved to near cardiff a while ago, so I stay with them and got to like around south wales. Naturally after great selection of oriental ladies when working overseas and now back in Uk it's very different, Southampton has a good selection of far eastern slim ladies, but not so much in Wales which is a pity. I have used for convenience Vista and AW since I moved here last summer and a month or so came on here to get some good local ideas and meet like minded individuals. It's been and eye opener some things you say to each other, i dont know anyone really in the area properly so hopefully I should in time contribute better and be a welcome addition. As I have to spend time in my car in the midlands sorting out work stuff as I am about to retire. I live next to a wonderfully massive lake south of Penarth and near the sea, which should be excellent for cycling and walking, well that's my potted history.

Yes I know I have gone a bit too mad with cash in the last month, so a cut back is for certain. In part thou it's thanks to you guys, I have learnt a lot and enjoy a lot more in a very short time.

Finally that's where I got the Proton name from it's a car company I worked in conjunction with in Malaysia.

SeekingtheTruth

Yes and No regarding in UK, I have worked for nearly four years in the far east and then on the south coast. My elderly parents moved to near cardiff a while ago, so I stay with them and got to like around south wales. Naturally after great selection of oriental ladies when working overseas and now back in Uk it's very different, Southampton has a good selection of far eastern slim ladies, but not so much in Wales which is a pity. I have used for convenience Vista and AW since I moved here last summer and a month or so came on here to get some good local ideas and meet like minded individuals. It's been and eye opener some things you say to each other, i dont know anyone really in the area properly so hopefully I should in time contribute better and be a welcome addition. As I have to spend time in my car in the midlands sorting out work stuff as I am about to retire. I live next to a wonderfully massive lake south of Penarth and near the sea, which should be excellent for cycling and walking, well that's my potted history.

Yes I know I have gone a bit too mad with cash in the last month, so a cut back is for certain. In part thou it's thanks to you guys, I have learnt a lot and enjoy a lot more in a very short time.

Finally that's where I got the Proton name from it's a car company I worked in conjunction with in Malaysia.

Hmmm, with the information you have given away there you sound a lot like the previously banned member Rattle/Kumar......

Offline Proton

You asked for truth on here so that what i did I dont know why you have not accepted it. I have had no reason to have to justify myself anyway as I do not wish to be involved with some of the bad interaction on various links. I had a few days off work this week and was hopefully going to enjoy knowing people on here I STILL HOPE IT WILL BE.

vw

You asked for truth on here so that what i did I dont know why you have not accepted it. I have had no reason to have to justify myself anyway as I do not wish to be involved with some of the bad interaction on various links. I had a few days off work this week and was hopefully going to enjoy knowing people on here I STILL HOPE IT WILL BE.

the Mayors capitals.   :lol: :lol:

sorry but you are well suspect, if steelworker is suspicious of you, you must be off the scale.

Offline Steelworker

the Mayors capitals.   :lol: :lol:

sorry but you are well suspect, if steelworker is suspicious of you, you must be off the scale.

:D :angelgirl:

Offline Proton

I not getting into the craziness with anyone I have finished my workstuff on computer and going to sort out boxes. I have had enough for one day, next time I will probably l will think a lot before putting any feedback which is a shame. 

vw

I not getting into the craziness with anyone I have finished my workstuff on computer and going to sort out boxes. I have had enough for one day, next time I will probably l will think a lot before putting any feedback which is a shame.

the old I'm thinking about taking my football home line.    :rolleyes: