Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cairo, any action there?  (Read 2611 times)

Offline Stalinator

Heading to Cairo, and wondering what is available if anything?

Offline ELDNG

I read some of the thread over on ISG on Egypt, there is a scene out there but it's very discrete. Most people get their play through Madames who pimp put their girls. Theses Madames usually seek out westerners in the bars in the high end hotels.

You might also get some luck through Craigslist and social apps as well. I did see some obvious WGs on who'shere. When I have the time I'll give the thread on ISG a proper read as the Egyptian scene might end up being a viable alternative to the moroccan one.

Offline Marmalade

Bear in mind the woman can get locked up and seriously disempowered if discovered. And tends to be expensive if you find any. Some massage joints will offer HR but get shut down quite regularly.

wham

been  to cairo, went to the malls no action. was informed to go to sheridan hotel lobby but never went. did not get anyting at all in the week that i went.

Offline redveee

If you get your jollies looking at cameltoes you'll be OK  :lol:

Offline no2punter

Not really much, and where there is, it isn't worth it. Egypt is an extremely culturally conservative country, most prostitutes are trafficked, and prostitution laws are strictly enforced.

fezzy197

I went to Cairo approx 10 years ago and bumped into a WG in the Hotel Bar - I'd imagine most of the large hotel bars in Cairo would have WGs as that would seem to be the safest place to look for business (or perhaps night clubs).  She was dark skinned with a big booty and when got talking to her at the bar she said she was a baby sitter.  So I enquired about how busy she was as a babysitter at which point she laughed and I knew what she was up to.  We ended up having drinks and going to a club and then stupidly drove back to her place with her driving and we were both smashed on the local beer.  In fact, she stopped in the middle lane of the motorway as she had missed the turn off and reversed back.  To this day I count my lucky stars to get through that night in one piece.  By the way she was a really nice girl - sex was shit cos I was wasted.  The only thing to be wary of is that in these countries bareback is optional so make sure you aren't pissed and not thinking straight.