Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxLexi.SuperSexyxx, Manchester post code M28  (Read 975 times)

2 review(s) for xxLexi.SuperSexyxx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline pvcleatherrm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When: August 2017.

Comms: Booking by AW Email system for following day. Confirmed by phone early on the morning. All set to go in afternoon with final instructions sent by text and then phonecall for entry into block of flats.

Price: 140 for 1 hour (as expected), nothing extra paid.

Location: Modern block of flats in M28 postcode. Easy parking and free. Nobody looking on entry or exit, so nothing to be nervous about.

Lexi often uses her secretary for bookings and initial entry into the flat. Don't be put off with it, its all OK.
Shower offered and accepted. Drink also accepted.

I had seen Lexi twice in Sandys (both 30 minute bookings), so I had a good idea what to expect service wise and how she looked like.

And then into the room came Lexi.....

Looks wise, she is really my cup of tea. Very pretty, tall, slim, enhanced breasts, great body, long pink manicured fingernails, nice makeup. Dressed in matching red bra/knickers with killer heels. Well I was glad I paid for 1 hour of fun.

Initial kissing (some DFK), cuddling whilst standing (with her heels she was taller than me) and conversation etc. All going well so far.

Then onto the bed, kissing (some DFK) and cuddling, underwear off and then I explored all her body. Lovely clean pussy for RO and tits were wonderful (enhanced, some people may say a bit hard. But for me I was well happy with them). She gave me OWO (enthusiastic, deep and very sloppy) and then it was time to put the condom on for mish, doggy and then mish all the way to completion. Well happy and it was the end of round 1.
Chill out for about 10 minutes for relaxing and pleasant conversation etc. Then she was ready for more cuddles and kisses to initiate round 2.
I went down on her again for RO. Then OWO (exactly as described above) on me to get me hard and ready again. Worked very well and within 5 minutes I was banging her in doggy and then in mish. She suggested a CIM, so I went for it. I was laying on my back. Lexi was giving me OWO (as described above) and worked hard until I exploded in her mouth finishing round 2. She got up and spat everything out into the bin next to the bed. Well I was exhausted, but very happy. I left about 5 minutes over time (shower declined). She wasn't in a rush to send me out.
Note: Anal wasn't mentioned at all. No problem for me, as it wasn't in my plan.

Verdict: Very wobbly legs during the walk back to the car, meaning that I had worked hard and had a great time. Lexi is really worth the green positive vote and I would recommend an appointment with Lexi. She is enthusiastic. A return to see her is highly likely.

Thejanitor70

She is the worst punt i evse had at Sandy's ..no reverse o, no banter, no kissing. Everyone to their own...i won't be spending my dosh here.

Offline Sh5278

Personally she was my top punt at Sandys. Her DFK was great, decent OWO and RO was always offered. Different experiences I guess.

Offline con-a-ser

I saw her twice & on one occasion it was not good but that was purely down to me been hung over

The second time it was good & on both occasions she really made the effort
I feel on the day I wasn't in the mood she put more effort in both physically & mentally (trying to get me more in the mood)