Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CM (Dee) Incall in Bridlington  (Read 812 times)

2 review(s) for Dee. xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Scarboroughdude

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:

Dee wasn't that easy to get hold of due to her only working part time, she had retired about a year ago and only did a few bookings a week

A quiet back street in Bridlington, Nice house and free on street parking for one hour,

Price:

£90 for 1 hour

Look:

As I hadn't seen a face picture of her I conjured up an image of her, I was way off the mark, the kindest way to describe her is plain and i’d hazard a guess she is mid forties, slim with little boobs, an OK figure but nothing special

Attitude:

I had talked to her briefly on the the phone and stated I wanted a GFE. I felt awkward with her from the start, yes she talked, and talked and talked, probably for 10 minutes standing at the side of the bed, she seemed as if she couldn't be arsed performing and certainly like no girlfriend Ive had.

Service:

Oral without, Cowgirl and CIM

The Nitty Grittys:

She gave a good BJ albeit rather mechanical, after awhile she asked if I wanted sex ( of course I did) I asked her to go on top which she did but she was just going through the motions and looked like she was working out her shopping list for the week, I thought god Im gonna lose this stiffy soon so I asked her to finish me off with her mouth. Her blowjob was the best part, she had reminded me before she didn't swallow as confirmed with her hastily standing up to spit my cum into a tissue :(

All in all I was there for 50 minutes but it felt a hell of a lot longer. Not my cup of tea.