Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chyna x Birmingham tour.  (Read 2353 times)

10 review(s) for Chyna-x (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
12 review(s) for Chyna-xxx (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Pablo02

External Link/Members Only

Meet- 5/05/2017 hotel ibis irving street.
Time- 1 hour incall
Fee- £120 owo and dfk.

So I've been wanting to meet Chyna x for a while now she's been on my hotlist but missed her last time she was touring in Birmingham. Text her last week just to ask when she would be in bham again got a reply this week Thursday telling me she's coming Friday and would possibly stay the sat too.
Now having already seen a wg on the Tuesday who was crap she was also on my HL I was cautious.
Anyhow comms were good on the Thursday and booked a hour for 2pm.
Rang to confirm booking at 1.30 and also told her to wear something specific for me to which she said yeah no problem.

The meet-
Once at hotel room knocked on door and was let in firstly she was dressed just how I wanted I was quite surprised because I only gave her short notice and most wg I've seen have never worn what I've asked them.
She looked just like her pics sexy mixed raced curvy Bbw makeup was good not over the top.
We chatted for a good few mins which was good as I don't like going into it straight away then paperwork sorted and down to business.

Just want to say if you're not into Bbw girls then you won't like chyna she's got ample boobs, booty for days, thick thighs and yeah a belly too but I don't mind the belly it's part and package of being a Bbw and her face is very pretty, natural big lips and smooth skin.

I started to play with her boobs whilst standing behind her to be honest I didn't know where to start I was spoilt for choice lots of neck kissing and licking she could feel me getting hard against her big bum she ran her hands over my now throbbing cock.
She turned round and wanted to kiss me yes please lots of dfk and tonsil tennis removed her little top and bra and sank my mouth into boobs I've never seen that big took my time sucking and licking them. At this point she was sitting on the bed I was still standing I took her skinny jeans off and that bum fuck me that was big and soft gave it a little spanking then she removed my boxers and gave me owo wow she was good those big lips wrapped round my cock, I wanted to face fuck her so she lay down with her head hanging off the bed and I face fucked her with lots of dfk I started to run my hands over her pussy it was already wet I asked her why and she said because of me.
Changed positions I lay on the bed and she continued owo lots of licking and spitting, ball licking and dfk which was always initiated by her which I loved.

We had sex in few positions doggy was my favourite asked for lube she didn't have any and said it will go in easy to which it did she was so wet it slid in her booty in doogy is a site to see, spanked her and she was telling me she want it harder.
Then I gave her some oral whilst she was bent over in doggy tastes really good and her pussy is tight too, missionary position next loved seeing those boobs bouncing.
I wanted to pop whilst wanking for her so she squirt the oil over my cock and lay right next to me kissing my neck and licking, sucking my nipples moved her gigantic soft boobs over my cock lovely tit play commenced and my cock was literally lost in between those boobs.
Exploded all over her boobs made a mess ha got cleaned up and lay on bed again she asked for a massage I declined and just asked her to come lie in bed next to me she snuggled up to me put her leg over mines and started to run her hand over my thigh I was getting hard again I said your getting me hard again aren't you she said offcourse might aswell really loved that despite we only had 10 mins left  owo proceeded again this time spitting on it, I was talking naughty to her I'm sure she loved it as she sucked my balls and licked the shaft.
Tried to wank it again for her but couldn't finish off round 2 the early morning wank wasn't a good idea ha. Told her this and we had a laugh she wouldn't have mind if we went over as she didn't even tell me to stop when the hour was up so deffo not a clock watcher.
Got cleaned up we chatted had a laugh I got dressed and she said she had to pop out too so got dressed and left the room with me, we chatted more as we walked to the car, general chit chat gave her a goodbye kiss and off we went.

The Verdict-
Hands down this was my favourite punt I've ever had.
Facially 10/10
Body    10/10 she is a true Bbw.
Sex      10/10 owo amazing she genuinely loves sex.
            I know some guys have complained about not getting owo and no dfk bare in mind you have
            To be clean shaven in that region and hygienic too.

Overall positive from me I text her yesterday because I wanted to see her again but unfortunately she only stayed in Birmingham the one night.
Thinking of going to Nottingham to see her if she doesn't come to Birmingham soon.