Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cornelia27 Coventry  (Read 1213 times)

9 review(s) for Lady Camelia (5 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline slimjim82

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New Polish girl popped up in Cov, decent reviews, thought i'd give her a visit.

Comms

Unanswered phone calls, muddled text messages, finally got PC and confirmed time!

Venue

Terraced house in CV1 area, not the best, don't leave valuables in car! Decent enough street parking.

Services

Agreed on multiple pops, GFE with OWO and sex

The Girl

Looks decent in her pics, but they must be old!

Face 7/10 Typical polish cat face!

Body 3/10 Big tits, small but quite a bit of weight around the gut

Ass 5/10 A bit of shape but nothing special

Tits 7/10 Nice sized, but nipple starting to point in different directions

Attitude. 7/10 Nice enough, nothing special or memorable

The Meet

30 mins for £60

Round 1. Nice DFK, bit of OWO, popped a load over her big tits.
Round 2 OWO, aggressive HJ, sex in ONE position as "doggy wasnt on offer today" Getting very close to pop number 2 but then she started looking at her watch, instant turn off! Left Blueballed....

Overall i shouldnt have bothered!

Offline alpharius

Seems a little harsh negative for clockwatching but reviews are in the eye of the beholder. 

Were the tits real or fake?

Alpharius  :music:

Offline slimjim82

Seems a little harsh negative for clockwatching but reviews are in the eye of the beholder. 

Were the tits real or fake?

Alpharius  :music:

Whole experience was a negative. Clock watching started at 20 mins, sex in one position, not as she looks in pics, comms terrible. Tits were real, and the best part.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 07:59:35 pm by slimjim82 »

Offline aanimator

From what I remember the tits are not real, but can understand why you thought they might be.
Doggy is the best position with her as her pussy is tight and small as I remember. She refused me doggy after 5mins.

Offline slimjim82

From what I remember the tits are not real, but can understand why you thought they might be.
Doggy is the best position with her as her pussy is tight and small as I remember. She refused me doggy after 5mins.

Yh i might have noticed some scars around her nipples? She's let herself go by the sounds, might be decent if she shifted a couple of stone

Online PepeMAGA

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New Polish girl popped up in Cov, decent reviews, thought i'd give her a visit.

Comms

Unanswered phone calls, muddled text messages, finally got PC and confirmed time!

Venue

Terraced house in CV1 area, not the best, don't leave valuables in car! Decent enough street parking.

Services

Agreed on multiple pops, GFE with OWO and sex

The Girl

Looks decent in her pics, but they must be old!

Face 7/10 Typical polish cat face!

Body 3/10 Big tits, small but quite a bit of weight around the gut

Ass 5/10 A bit of shape but nothing special

Tits 7/10 Nice sized, but nipple starting to point in different directions

Attitude. 7/10 Nice enough, nothing special or memorable

The Meet

30 mins for £60

Round 1. Nice DFK, bit of OWO, popped a load over her big tits.
Round 2 OWO, aggressive HJ, sex in ONE position as "doggy wasnt on offer today" Getting very close to pop number 2 but then she started looking at her watch, instant turn off! Left Blueballed....

Overall i shouldnt have bothered!

what's a polish cat face?
and you must cum one ball at a time to leave blueballed after already shooting your load  :sarcastic:
funny one the sex in one position, not something ive heard of, even from the Romanian contingent.