Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola-Belle Neath Area  (Read 2010 times)

3 review(s) for Lola-Belle (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jester269269

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Ok don't normally make same day bookings but came across Lola's profile and ticked all the boxes.

Comms via AW mail and text were very good and prompt.

Time and location sorted

1 Hr Incall £140

Arrived parked up plenty of local parking, if you have visited her you will know. Final directions on phone spot on. Very discreet location and no problems on accessing.

Greeted by Lola in her black outfit from profile pics. What you don't see in profile pics is face,but she certainly is pretty. She also has a lot of Ink work which suits me fine. Lola size 12 so little larger than I normally go for, but overall very nice on the eye.

Into her spotless bedroom, shower and drinks offered, but I always arrive on a meet having showered. Lola Non Smoker which always suits me..

Brief chat very nice girl to talk to and good fun, her services are great RO OWO and CIM she certainly goes around the BJ well and spits like a Camel.. Got me popping very early. She tried to get it going for 2nd pop but life had departed unusually  :D

All in all a great visit with a down to earth sexy girl who knows how to please!! And her aim is to leave you well serviced... Which she did..

I'd recommend certainly at £140 slightly high but I'd go again

newforthisyear

Sounds good!! Dont suppose you found out what the "special talent" is??

Jester269269

Lol yip!!! It's her BJ  spits like a Camel from Bristol Zoo  :cool:

Jester269269

Sorry Cheese didn't go for it, drop her a line. Sure she would  :thumbsup:

Offline Kingsforever

Jesus. Never noticed her before. Straight into my HL.

np500

See what a little publicity does, good to see you had a good one jester, you were on it in a flash 👍

Jester269269

Cheers Red  :hi:

Agree on the publicity also

Jester269269

Thanks Mr D  :hi: And Same on yours of Mollie, trying finally to get to the Capital this week to see her  :P

Offline Thecook

I've just been reading the good comments about Lola and have some free time so I tried to get a short notice visit but unfortunately she is not available until tomorrow......Gutted!!

Jester269269

Worthy of the wait though cook I'm sure..

Offline Thecook

Patience isn't easy when you thinking with your other head lol, I'm having a mooch now to see if I can find a worthwhile punt toady.
Cheers guys

Jester269269

Always think that if your other heads thinking your in for a shite punt!!!!
This was a very rare same day punt but paid off

Offline Thecook

To true jester, I have made that mistake before.

Offline mr big

personally I would keep your hard earned and wait till tomorrow

Offline Thecook

My problem is I never really know when I have time until I do due to commitments. I will definitely take your advice on board. I've only had 1 punt in the last couple of years so waiting a bit longer won't harm.
Cheers

Jester269269

Cook this this sites great, helps a lot!!! But don't just take the positives, read the string.
Had I been aware I'd never have booked a recent visit having read feedback from other punters on what was a positive review.

Keep hands and cash in pocket, and wait for the right SP to be available same day as yourself.

Offline Thecook

Yes this site is good I only found it because it was mentioned in a review on AW, I used to punt a lot before and this site would of come in handy then!! I almost went for Ava but read through the strings and luckily didn't.
I've narrowed a few down ŵhich are over my side so will wait until one is available when I am.
Little minx
Fran fox
Lola belle
Olivia
I just need some feedback for a couple of them, which I used to have but AW closed my account when I didn't use it.
Thanks again👍

Offline Steviewonder

Minx and Fran are both well worth a visit. Olivia is on my HL and Lola is definitely one visit for the future!  :)

Offline Thecook

Stevie, which one gives the best GFE???
I may have to see minx first because I need a review for Fran.

Jester269269

Minx is  :thumbsup: Got put off Fran as said she was on the sauce in the morning and smoker...but each to their own

Offline Steviewonder

I have reviewed both in the past, Fran is a smoker but I didn't find it overpowering and I don't normally like smokers. I didn't notice the drinking but will be vigilant next time.  I'd have said Fran was a better GFE with DFK. Both are IMO excellent.

Offline aazbo22

lil minx llanelli is awesome bee there twice and found her amazing, mirrors on the ceiling and a sex swing.
and the blowjob alone is worth it!

Jester269269

Yes this site is good I only found it because it was mentioned in a review on AW, I used to punt a lot before and this site would of come in handy then!! I almost went for Ava but read through the strings and luckily didn't.
I've narrowed a few down ŵhich are over my side so will wait until one is available when I am.
Little minx
Fran fox
Lola belle
Olivia
I just need some feedback for a couple of them, which I used to have but AW closed my account when I didn't use it.
Thanks again👍

Yip Cook personally I'd give Ava wide berth, my one n only bad punt here.... Others listed are good From reviews I've read.... And visits I've had with 2 of them  :thumbsup:

Offline Thecook

Cheers folks, I have a couple of evenings to my self this week, so I'm hoping to get a punt :rolleyes: I'll fill you in if I do👍