Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo advice  (Read 813 times)

Offline TheBSG

Been punting for quite a while now but only had one duo so after advice, specifically the following two issues

- The duo I did have was let down by having to change condom each time I switched girls. Is this standard practice even if booking girls who specifically advertise as a duo?

- Can anyone recommend a good duo in the Essex/East London area(DFK, RO are a must but not too fussed about OWO or Anal). Looking to pay up to 300 for an hour and incall only

Offline winkywanky

I can answer the first part of your question by saying that the vast majority of girls in a duo will insist on a fresh condom when changing from one to the other, even if they're good mates.

And if a girl does anal, she'll probably insist on you changing condom if you want to go back to her pussy.

Offline itk

I'd imagine it's common practice amongst WG's. Always been told to change condoms if swapping over. Only time I didn't have to was years and years ago with 2 I'd picked up from the streets in Norwich.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Changing condoms is going to be expected by the majority of girls.  Not because of STIs if they trust their partner but because of the natural bacteria inside a vagina.  Each girls vagina has different natural bacteria and a condom covered in ones girls could well ensure the other girl ends up with BV as the bacteria will be different to her own which would mean at least a week of not being able to work.

Offline regular_guy

always fancied a duo - and never ever considered the even possibility of changing condoms, makes sense i suppose,  good point OP.

screws up my thought of them both bent over in front of me and me constantly moving from one to the other  :blush:

Offline TheBSG

screws up my thought of them both bent over in front of me and me constantly moving from one to the other  :blush:

That was exactly why I was disappointed but as others have said, makes sense.