Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summerx1x  (Read 781 times)

Alwayswwarewellies

Look fit as

External Link/Members Only

Have any of you guys seem her?

Offline ir34

Bit weird for a prossie.

"I do only see British men, any colour, but must be British."

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Bit weird for a prossie.

"I do only see British men, any colour, but must be British."

In other words if you can just about speak english, she'll open her legs for you.

What if you're Polish, and can speak English quite well??  :crazy:

Offline MrMan1973

Look fit as

External Link/Members Only

Have any of you guys seem her?

Be warned I think those photoes are years old and she is A LOT bigger in real life.
She's been around years and hardly anyone reviews her plus she changes her name and AW profile a lot which always makes me suspicious.

How about you TOFTT?? And review..?

Offline ir34

In other words if you can just about speak english, she'll open her legs for you.

What if you're Polish, and can speak English quite well??  :crazy:

Exactly.

I respect the matter of "choice" of a girl, but when you're providing a service as a a business, you're the product yourself, love. The fact that you might earn in an hour what many men earn in a week, is what puts you in a high end of income than a lot of CEOs. I can understand if someone kicks out a drunk trouble maker and not want to see him again, but I find girls who're judgmental about clients, based on nationality, ethnicity and race...morally hideous.

This girl would rather choose a chav than a CEO/researcher from abroad. Bizarre.

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

Take note of the comments above! One of my worst ever punts!

Alwayswwarewellies

Thanks lads, I'll give her a miss. Great pictures though - oh well  :unknown:

Offline Turtle Z

She's been discussed on here quite some time back. I briefly considered a booking but gave up after she refused to confirm her services. She changes her name more than her knickers though stupidly, always retains the 'Summer' bit, perhaps to remind us all that theres a good chance of getting burned if you book her! Her pictures always show the bits that you want to be curvy but not the bits that you don't!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 11:49:34 pm by Turtle Z »