Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WednesdayRayner/GigiGorgeous - Nottingham - Timewaster & BB on offer  (Read 2848 times)

Offline Thatbeemaguy

External Link/Members Only her new profile
Her old one is: External Link/Members Only

Decided to book this one despite the deposit scam warning ⚠️

Given postcode and comms were actually decent to the point of me getting there. radio silence and what i noticed is i can never ring her she only texts during initial comms too - not sure if her pimp is dealing with comms?
 did get back to me few hours later when i was already on the motorway back!!! I was fuming as expected as i knew i wasnt going to waste time on her again so few days later i asked if she does bareback and she said she does so i have a dodged a bullet .

Seen bb mentioned on other forums about her too after investigating further :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 08:35:46 am by Iloveoral »
Banned reason: Troll Multiple accounts ginganinja, thatbeeneguy, beatndelete,
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Amard

Offline JD1

That is doubley disappointing.

I have seen her before and wanted to see her again but after multiple claims of BB I don’t think I will bother if she does re-appear.

I also wonder what’s going on with the first profile being taken down then the new one also disappearing after only being up a couple of weeks.

All a bit strange.

Offline Thatbeemaguy

Profile been taken down

Yes its been goners incase its back left revw

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
It is a shame, but if you’ve a message offering BB then that’s definitely on the menu then.
I was one of the first to see her and I did enjoy the meet, she was nervous but in a cute way, no mention of bb, straight on with the condom.
I struggle to believe at £130 for 30 mins she would need to fuck without, just stupid and she will kill off any decent punters after reading that were willing to pay that mad rate.
Another profile will pop up and she will get linked, delete, rinse, repeat.

Offline NickyBobby

Another profile will pop up and she will get linked, delete, rinse, repeat.

Not the brightest is she. Another reason why this site is so valuable with the indexing of previous profiles

Offline TimE89

If im not mistaken is this gigigorgeous?? Blimey never showering at incall again went to freshen up after punt to see her snooping in my wallet with her boyfriend or whoever that male was

I didnt carry anything on that day apart from cash but its a real reminder to be careful during incalls

Id avoid this theif like the plague although her service was good

Offline JD1

If im not mistaken is this gigigorgeous?? Blimey never showering at incall again went to freshen up after punt to see her snooping in my wallet with her boyfriend or whoever that male was

I didnt carry anything on that day apart from cash but its a real reminder to be careful during incalls

Yeah it is Gigi.

Jesus, that is bad though!

Offline Dipper

So how you all react when you saw the snooping?

Offline JD1

I’m kind of curious about how the scene played out as well, sounds like an awkward situation!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I know it looks untrustworthy but I used to carry my trousers (or keep them on) when going to shower, I recently though about the money in my pocket when I was I Heaner the other day, left myself a bit open but I wasn’t sure enough to offer a comment on the review.
Been to be careful guys, don’t trust any woman haha

Offline JD1

Agreed with the above. I don’t even take my wallet to punts with me. Just my car keys, notes I intend to hand over, and my punt phone.

Offline Dipper

Ditto.  :thumbsup:

Any such items should never be out of sight at ANY point in my view.

Offline sensualencounter

I’ve now gone through all her reviews. Very sad and an awful lot of red flags. IMO she is being coerced / controlled and it looks like it’s getting worse, hence the negatives and BB and deposit scamming. She’s so young and is being used and abused.

I’m surprised that this hasn’t been noticed sooner. I’d urge those who’ve reviewed her to consider this and think about reporting this situation to the authorities. This is someone’s daughter / sister / friend and I believe that all the signs are there she’s in an awful downward spiral and needs help.

Offline JD1

When I saw her it didn’t feel like she was being coerced. She was alone working in a hotel and handling the comms herself. She told me shes always enjoyed having lots of sex so it’s a good job for her, then at the end got out her phone which I had been texting her on and asked me if it was OK for her to save my number so she remembers who I am for the future as she enjoyed meeting me. :unknown:

I would agree that something does feel a bit off though with profile changes, BB offers, and deposit scamming.

Offline sensualencounter

When I saw her it didn’t feel like she was being coerced. She was alone working in a hotel and handling the comms herself. She told me shes always enjoyed having lots of sex so it’s a good job for her, then at the end got out her phone which I had been texting her on and asked me if it was OK for her to save my number so she remembers who I am for the future as she enjoyed meeting me. :unknown:

I would agree that something does feel a bit off though with profile changes, BB offers, and deposit scamming.
Thank you for your response, it’s appreciated. To be clear, I’m not accusing anyone who’s seen her of knowing that they’ve seen someone controlled / coerced. And I know that it might not be easy to spot this in a one off meeting where she appears all happy and willing. It can be difficult or even impossible to spot the signs. And it may also be that she started out all happy and fine but IMO this is a very clear case of someone on a terrible downward spiral.

To also be clear as I’m aware of the rules here, I’m not accusing her of anything in particular but all the signs are there that she is crashing and burning and she needs help. Further, I’d really like everyone that sees this thread and all her reviews to seriously consider their own actions moving forward. Us as punters must make ourselves fully aware of all the nuances of coercion / controlling / trafficking etc As not only is ignorance no excuse in the eyes of the law but more importantly it’s an awful situation for anyone to be in and they need help. And help is not booking a punt with them.

So to summarise even further, I personally feel that anyone who now reads this and sees all this evidence and yet still books her is completely out of order. You all can take my advice however you like. If you think I’m just being a cunt then I’d say that’s your issue, not mine.

Do the right thing.

Offline beatndelete

Thank you for your response, it’s appreciated. To be clear, I’m not accusing anyone who’s seen her of knowing that they’ve seen someone controlled / coerced. And I know that it might not be easy to spot this in a one off meeting where she appears all happy and willing. It can be difficult or even impossible to spot the signs. And it may also be that she started out all happy and fine but IMO this is a very clear case of someone on a terrible downward spiral.

To also be clear as I’m aware of the rules here, I’m not accusing her of anything in particular but all the signs are there that she is crashing and burning and she needs help. Further, I’d really like everyone that sees this thread and all her reviews to seriously consider their own actions moving forward. Us as punters must make ourselves fully aware of all the nuances of coercion / controlling / trafficking etc As not only is ignorance no excuse in the eyes of the law but more importantly it’s an awful situation for anyone to be in and they need help. And help is not booking a punt with them.

So to summarise even further, I personally feel that anyone who now reads this and sees all this evidence and yet still books her is completely out of order. You all can take my advice however you like. If you think I’m just being a cunt then I’d say that’s your issue, not mine.

Do the right thing.

she aint being coerced/pimped, scammed my money into her personal bank account the name check matched the details she provided

Fuck scammers and fuck her

And @sensualencounter i aint think its getting worse IMO as on other forum she has been offering BB from the start just not advertise it - many punters did not know this till above review by OP
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 09:58:30 am by beatndelete »

Offline sensualencounter

she aint being coerced/pimped, scammed my money into her personal bank account the name check matched the details she provided

Fuck scammers and fuck her

And @sensualencounter i aint think its getting worse IMO as on other forum she has been offering BB from the start just not advertise it - many punters did not know this till above review by OP
If that’s what you want to believe then that’s on your conscience. Sorry she scammed you, that’s a shitty thing to happen to you. But maybe ask yourself why any normal person would do that. Or BB?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I can only speak for the experience I had with her and like JD1 has said, she was enthusiastic and fun throughout, she had her friend with her for “protection” when I met her, I asked if it was a boyfriend to be told just a friend incase any one tries anything as she’s on her own.
The young boy was certainly no pimp and wouldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

She told me she was giving this a go as no job and when she did finally find work would jack it in, maybe that’s what she’s done now?
Maybe she got greedy for money, extra £60 or whatever it was for BB all mounts up

Young kids not really taking it too serious?
Who knows the truth?

I’d suggest if you’ve gathered enough evidence to prove your thoughts then it would be worth giving the authorities a call, I certainly didn’t feel she was doing anything against her will, quite the opposite imo.

Nice girl, I had no concerns at all, she was very welcoming, chatty, bit nervous as it was new, I was possibly one of the first few to see her, she had her head screwed on and know she’d quit one day.

Offline sensualencounter

I can only speak for the experience I had with her and like JD1 has said, she was enthusiastic and fun throughout, she had her friend with her for “protection” when I met her, I asked if it was a boyfriend to be told just a friend incase any one tries anything as she’s on her own.
The young boy was certainly no pimp and wouldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

She told me she was giving this a go as no job and when she did finally find work would jack it in, maybe that’s what she’s done now?
Maybe she got greedy for money, extra £60 or whatever it was for BB all mounts up

Young kids not really taking it too serious?
Who knows the truth?

I’d suggest if you’ve gathered enough evidence to prove your thoughts then it would be worth giving the authorities a call, I certainly didn’t feel she was doing anything against her will, quite the opposite imo.

Nice girl, I had no concerns at all, she was very welcoming, chatty, bit nervous as it was new, I was possibly one of the first few to see her, she had her head screwed on and know she’d quit one day.
I don’t know the truth, I’m surmising. I can’t report her, it needs someone who’s seen all this and can give the authorities details.

And yes she could just be stupid and choosing her own wrong options. I’m not condoning her scams nor her BB.

But just because the wimpy guy looks weedy doesn’t mean that he can’t control her. Not every pimp controls by force. There are other ways to control her both psychologically and physically. And again I’m very aware of a specific rule on this site about accusations.

I could be barking up the wrong tree but all the signs are there.

Offline Dynasty89

I don’t know the truth, I’m surmising. I can’t report her, it needs someone who’s seen all this and can give the authorities details.

And yes she could just be stupid and choosing her own wrong options. I’m not condoning her scams nor her BB.

But just because the wimpy guy looks weedy doesn’t mean that he can’t control her. Not every pimp controls by force. There are other ways to control her both psychologically and physically. And again I’m very aware of a specific rule on this site about accusations.

It could be a drug problem. Who knows.

Offline beatndelete

It could be a drug problem. Who knows.

It could any addiction - but as above posters have reviewed and mentioned its clear its her own action in my opinion

Offline gbyld87

If that’s what you want to believe then that’s on your conscience. Sorry she scammed you, that’s a shitty thing to happen to you. But maybe ask yourself why any normal person would do that. Or BB?

I don't think you should accuse someone of unconscionable actions based on your personal beliefs around the moral framework the SP they saw appears to operate within.  I think we're all best to leave judgement to those that have seen her.

Offline Hotdogboy88

You can most definitely report if you have concerns which you clearly do, but chose not to yet judge and direct other people.
Think you need to wind you neck in a bit mate.

Offline sensualencounter

You can most definitely report if you have concerns which you clearly do, but chose not to yet judge and direct other people.
Think you need to wind you neck in a bit mate.
Not you again  :dash: I’m fine thank you for your concern. I’ll continue as before.

Offline sensualencounter

I don't think you should accuse someone of unconscionable actions based on your personal beliefs around the moral framework the SP they saw appears to operate within.  I think we're all best to leave judgement to those that have seen her.
Thanks for your opinion. Similarly I’ve been offering mine. Take it as you wish. But to be clear, I’m not just talking about morals. I’m talking about the law. You are aware that a punter is guilty of a crime if they see someone coerced / trafficked (sorry, I cannot remember which official term it is)? And further, ignorance is no excuse?

Offline Dipper

see her snooping in my wallet

The longer this goes without a reply the less I believe the claim. But let’s see.

Offline JD1

There is always a risk of unknown coercion when seeing SPs, the only way to fully mitigate this risk is to not punt at all. There is still a risk even at reputable establishments who vet the SPs they have working there, I am aware of at least one confirmed case where it came out that a girl at a well regarded parlour turned out to have a pimp who she was handing all her earnings over to.

Offline sensualencounter

There is always a risk of unknown coercion when seeing SPs, the only way to fully mitigate this risk is to not punt at all. There is still a risk even at reputable establishments who vet the SPs they have working there, I am aware of at least one confirmed case where it came out that a girl at a well regarded parlour turned out to have a pimp who she was handing all her earnings over to.
Thank you for that, it’s a good post to highlight how difficult it can be to spot. And that it is potentially impossible to not break the law unless you don’t punt.

I may be forthright and prickly to idiots but I merely wish to highlight the pitfalls of punting and to make punters more aware of how they operate could be illegal. I’m not on a hatchet job for those who’ve seen her.

Offline Dynasty89

Thanks for your opinion. Similarly I’ve been offering mine. Take it as you wish. But to be clear, I’m not just talking about morals. I’m talking about the law. You are aware that a punter is guilty of a crime if they see someone coerced / trafficked (sorry, I cannot remember which official term it is)? And further, ignorance is no excuse?

You're correct. It's against the law and ignorance isn't a valid defence. But from what I've read, punters are rarely if ever charged under this. From the statistics I saw in 2015 and 2016 only 2 were charged. And none in the other years. Still if anyone seriously suspects someone is being coerced or trafficked etc then the right thing to do is report it to the authorities. Although in this particular case it doesn't seem like this SP falls under that. But I've never seen her so I can't say.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 01:51:13 pm by Dynasty89 »

Offline Hotdogboy88

Not you again  :dash: I’m fine thank you for your concern. I’ll continue as before.

Meaning??

Offline TimE89

Dont think she saw that I saw i was still in the loo
Once they realised none in there and left it back on the table,i came back in didnt even bother saying a word got dressed and left nothin go fuss about since i didnt carry anything

Partialy my mistake on leaving it just lieing next to the bed

The longer this goes without a reply the less I believe the claim. But let’s see.
i aint arsed if you do not believe buddy i daint believe it myself been puntin for a good while now and first time i seen but indeed a thief
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 03:48:04 pm by TimE89 »

Offline beatndelete

This is too much for a girl who has left. :D she must have been a good punt. :scare: :sarcastic:

Offline Dipper

Dont think she saw that I saw i was still in the loo
Once they realised none in there and left it back on the table,i came back in didnt even bother saying a word got dressed and left nothin go fuss about since i didnt carry anything

Partialy my mistake on leaving it just lieing next to the bed
 i aint arsed if you do not believe buddy i daint believe it myself been puntin for a good while now and first time i seen but indeed a thief

So you weren’t even tempted to ask “excuse me, why were you looking through my belongings.” For example.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

By simply picking up a phone you can tell the authorities your concerns, simple as that.
Let us all know how you get on please, as you’ve said before, “Do the right thing”

You have reported this here, UKP also recommends (as written in the site rules)

26 Allegations of underaged /trafficked/forced sex workers
Contact law enforcement.

Offline sensualencounter

By simply picking up a phone you can tell the authorities your concerns, simple as that.
Let us all know how you get on please, as you’ve said before, “Do the right thing”

Contact law enforcement.
Don’t worry, it’s in hand. I’m aware of the rules thanks.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Contact law enforcement.

Looking at his posts he seems to be a shit stirrer who thinks he’s above the rest of us, and sulks and throws insults when someone has a different opinion.

Offline sensualencounter

Looking at his posts he seems to be a shit stirrer who thinks he’s above the rest of us, and sulks and throws insults when someone has a different opinion.
We’ve had this before and I thought you were warned to leave me alone? I told you before that I’m not interested in you.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

It is a bit bizarre, had he met her I’d understand his  concerns more, but he hasn’t

And speaking from my own experience, I’m even more puzzled

Must be that time of the month  :lol:

Offline Hotdogboy88

We’ve had this before and I thought you were warned to leave me alone? I told you before that I’m not interested in you.

You’ll have to refresh my memory.

Offline Wednesdayrayner

• Banned
  • Service Provider
These accusations are too funny 😂 Keep them going 😁
Banned reason: Abusive
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Wednesdayrayner

• Banned
  • Service Provider
External Link/Members Only her new profile
Her old one is: External Link/Members Only

Decided to book this one despite the deposit scam warning ⚠️

Given postcode and comms were actually decent to the point of me getting there. radio silence and what i noticed is i can never ring her she only texts during initial comms too - not sure if her pimp is dealing with comms?
 did get back to me few hours later when i was already on the motorway back!!! I was fuming as expected as i knew i wasnt going to waste time on her again so few days later i asked if she does bareback and she said she does so i have a dodged a bullet .

Seen bb mentioned on other forums about her too after investigating further :dash: :dash:

Can you please tell me what forums these are? And why you are being a stalking predator 🤕
Banned reason: Abusive
Banned by: daviemac