Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Day Room (Hotel) for Next Week.  (Read 793 times)

Offline N17

So to cut a little story short, I have a meeting with someone next week, and was wondering if there are any Day Rooms, in Nottingham or the best place to find one might be.

Offline GoldTop

Quick google leads you to dayrooms.com or dayuse.co.uk

Offline Mackapaka

Used Jury's and Mercure before. No problem with either if you use website above and you usually just get a booking ref and pay on arrival. In cash or with card depending on the level of anonymity you require. 

Offline j122

Also these 2, some are sometimes cheaper than the other though prices have gone up on a few more recently.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline RogerBoner

I remember twenty years ago if I wanted to view an empty property I could pick up the keys on Friday afternoon then drop them back on Monday morning. I didn't abuse the trust but it could have been handy.

Offline gbyld87

i'm sure there was a story on here a while back of a girl in Derby or Leicester that used to work as an estate agent and would use the houses she was selling as incall locations for her 'sideline'. 

Offline Charliehutton

I remember twenty years ago if I wanted to view an empty property I could pick up the keys on Friday afternoon then drop them back on Monday morning. I didn't abuse the trust but it could have been handy.

Roger, having followed your contributions for a number of years now, I suspect that if you didn't abuse that trust, it wasn't for the want of trying :D

Offline InMefan

I remember 4-5 years ago some prices on day room hotels for Village hotel were like £39, nowadays the majority are £50+

Offline RogerBoner

Roger, having followed your contributions for a number of years now, I suspect that if you didn't abuse that trust, it wasn't for the want of trying :D
I knew that I could but didn't because trust is an unspoken two way promise. I still see a couple of Thais for free sex, the ultimate dream of UKP members. And I'm only just about to ditch the Thai civvy.

My disappointment with the freebies is that the sex is no longer spectacular and anything to do with bottoms is off the cards and boyfriend sex includes a site specific taboo.

Profile pic change is for you Charlie  :rose:

Offline NervousJ

the hotel at ng9 in between long eaton and beeston might fit your bill... lots of the girls who work from there tend to have a day room...

Offline Introvert

So to cut a little story short, I have a meeting with someone next week, and was wondering if there are any Day Rooms, in Nottingham or the best place to find one might be.

Try the dayuse app