Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shirley massage  (Read 3702 times)

Offline Littlefoot

I'm in the Shirley area of Birmingham tomorrow, and am looking for a decent massage with at least HE from a pretty girl. Possible four hander if the mood takes me. I've done my homework on here, and narrowed it down to these two shops. Can't decide which is best. Are there any locals that have had any 'recent' experiences as to the classiest set up, cleanest, best girls? Etc

The top one offers £5 discount for new customers. So might go with that one, unless advised otherwise.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for any input.

Dellboy

Always had a decent time at Acurelax but think they have changed ownership fairly recently.  So not sure what's on offer nowadays

Offline l1mpd1ck

Acurelax.  I've been once and was unimpressed.  Not very attractive girls and a lot of upselling.

Shirley massage centre.  Been once.  Attractive girl but had to ask for HE and unsure if any more would be on offer.

YMMV

Offline markeewould

google julie in olton - she's on here massage is superb

Julie - search for 'julie olton' and you'll get a review she was in the great FBSM challenge a while back I've been and it was a great service although legit  i never pushed the request - pm if you cant find a number

« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 05:09:27 pm by markeewould »

Offline processman

Accurelax - the girls tend to be older and chunky...services vary HE & B2B are normally on offer more may be available depending on the girl. It's now run by Helen whose been involved for a long time on and off but she had a different name at one time that escapes me. She's quite slim and gives a good massage with HE, strip and RO but no more.....

Shirley massage centre... been a few times different girl everytime. My experience is  they will do from nothing, and I mean nothing, however much charm and cash you try, to HE and a grope.....I will have to be desperate to risk my cash here again.

There's Yaya Massage by the Robin Hood Island....HE normal maybe a bit more again depending on the girl.

Shirley is not the best for massage.

Proc

Offline Littlefoot

Accurelax - the girls tend to be older and chunky...services vary HE & B2B are normally on offer more may be available depending on the girl. It's now run by Helen whose been involved for a long time on and off but she had a different name at one time that escapes me. She's quite slim and gives a good massage with HE, strip and RO but no more.....

Shirley massage centre... been a few times different girl everytime. My experience is  they will do from nothing, and I mean nothing, however much charm and cash you try, to HE and a grope.....I will have to be desperate to risk my cash here again.

There's Yaya Massage by the Robin Hood Island....HE normal maybe a bit more again depending on the girl.

Shirley is not the best for massage.

Proc

Went to Shirley massage centre in the end (left a review). Massage was good. Had a wank off an old rooster. (£20 extra). Was ok ish. Nowt to shout about though. I wouldn't go back, bird was too old for my liking. Was a good massage though.