Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah_James - North Lanarkshire  (Read 1599 times)

27 review(s) for Savannah_James (26 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline JackDee

External Link/Members Only

Comms      Emailed on AW a few days prior to our meeting as I know Savannah is a very popular girl and got to jump at the chance to make a booking while i can.  Emailed me back within 10mins with a very polite, funny reply and all was as good as confirmed. The day before the meeting she text me to confirm all was still good to go ahead, again a funny polite text that was already building my excitement.  On the day she called me just as I was pulling up to the street to make sure I found the place ok and was great at giving directions.

Accommodation    Easy enough to find apartment.  Easy access and discreet.  A couple of stairs to go up.  The apartment is a bit far out my way and possibly the only reason I don't see Savannah more often,  but thats just the location more than than the accommodation.   The room was well lived in but tidy, smelt great and plenty of fun toys around as well.

Appearance    Greeted by a truly great sight of Savannah in some sexy lingerie and stockings.  Much like some of the pics she has on her profile pages.  I would say a curvy body but not over weight in any way, perfect body built for sin, just the way the perfect woman should be.    Facially I was semi expecting disappointment here but I was not disappointed at all! Very attractive and a very distinctive unique style that other girls couldn't perfect.  I also like the fact of Savannah's height. I am fairly tall and Savannah matches my height in heels. 

Services     I have had a great run at the min of visiting girls (another review of another girl is on it's way) Been trying different girls and two of these girls, one being Savannah, I will defo repeat visit.  I never write a review straight after a booking I like to give it a few days to allow me to properly assess what I am writing,  with this visit it was a great way to think back at all those great images I have in my head now.  Savannah is very talented and pleased me in so many different ways I won't go into them all but I will say just the images alone of seeing Savannah in all those positions was a great sight that still gets me excited.    The only con i can think of looking back, other than travel time,  was maybe Savannah's over use of dirty talk, I am sure there are those who love it and I can as well just too many questions when i'm just focusing on enjoying the moment and taking it all in  but that is a personal preference.  Savannah is Scottish and natural which is a great plus for me but even more so is not just the fact she is comfortable to chat with but she is actually really funny

Would I visit again?  Yes I can see many more visits I would highly recommend,  I am also looking forward to her duo days with Ella, I have read great things. Her price is slightly higher than others but I do feel value for money and you can look out for good offers which I always feels builds a better longer term repeat service, don't just feel like it's all about the profit but also a reward for customers.