Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah James/Wishaw/Glasgow  (Read 1494 times)

27 review(s) for Savannah_James (26 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only
30 mins- promo- £80
Contacted Sav at the end of June on UKE then went through AW and the booking request avenue..Her comms were excellent throughout.
Usually based in Wishaw,she was at this point doing one day a week in a rented flat near St Georges cross in Glasgow..After I booked she then informed further down the line it would be a promo that day (80hh)which was a Brucie bonus.

Anyway sav sent me her  phone number the night before the booking with a wee msg that she had a slightly bruised bum from being spanked and caned,incase it bothered me,which it certainly didn't(had a wee chuckle at that msg)

Onto the day of the booking and I got to the address and phoned to get the buzzer number..up to the door ,and WOW, answered by the girl behind the door who had lovely black underwear on and high heels which took her to about my height(6ft)..Lovely figure and very pretty face with lovely dyed hair..Greeted with a nice kiss..

Into the bedroom,got the paperwork out the way,a bit of DFK before I got stripped and sat on the edge of the bed with Sav kneeling in front of me..what was to follow was some of the best DT I've had..she took the whole lot right down as far as possible ,held for a bit,then came up for air,at the same time plenty of gagging and drooling...Not so good for her make-up, but sexy looking as fuck..

On with the condom which I'm sure she half done with her mouth,and onto doggy next,which beforehand she inserted a butt plug into her ass which looked great while I banged away..next up was missionary with some brilliant,filthy, dirty talk that she kept at until she came quite loudly..That was too much for me and I came inside her(in the bag)aswell..I probably came about 5 mins earlier than I wanted to but all that dirty talk was just too much of a turn on :) The last Five minutes we just lay on the bed and had a chat then I got cleaned up and dressed.

All in all a great booking with a very pretty and pleasant girl who I have seen again since and will keep seeing when possible.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 08:45:23 pm by Clattypats »

Offline muffherwell91

I went to see her last year when she did her first ever promo at her Wishaw flat. The girl has serious skills and looks great as well. Highly recommended!  :yahoo:

Offline Clattypats

I went to see her last year when she did her first ever promo at her Wishaw flat. The girl has serious skills and looks great as well. Highly recommended!  :yahoo:
yeah, defo...will need to get my ass through to wishy soon :)