Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Increase of brazilian chicks  (Read 2160 times)

Offline Helloyou75001

Hello

I've noticed way more brazilians chicks in AW recently.

Why is it the case now? Is it because of brexit?

And why they are all mostly ugly with fake tits?

I didn't punt any of them so far as they are mostly too ugly or too fake for my taste. Always wonder if its a tranny behind the scene!

Offline Chorley

Hello

I've noticed way more brazilians chicks in AW recently.

Why is it the case now? Is it because of brexit?

And why they are all mostly ugly with fake tits?

I didn't punt any of them so far as they are mostly too ugly or too fake for my taste. Always wonder if its a tranny behind the scene!
According to someone who until recently worked in Brazil, the countries a massive cluster fuck under Bolsonaro and people want out.

Offline HERTSBLUE

According to someone who until recently worked in Brazil, the countries a massive cluster fuck under Bolsonaro and people want out.
Just poor country with loads of hot chicks and I will go there when covid fucks off.

Online finn5555

Trouble is 90% of them give a shit service or have a list of extras as long as your arm!

Offline HERTSBLUE

Trouble is 90% of them give a shit service or have a list of extras as long as your arm!
Not all 2 from Turnpike lane last year were brilliant and my current regular is great.

Offline Helloyou75001

Just poor country with loads of hot chicks and I will go there when covid fucks off.

I was thinking to do this as well. But hoping they are not as ugly as AW ones

Offline WelshClipper

Interesting topic.

I have never looked at Brazil chicks for several reasons. Mainly because I prejudicially imagine most must be fake, being pimped and/or overdone on the plastic surgery. My biggest alarm bell is that, unlike EE member state Romanians, how can so many Brazilians get through customs to even be here.  :unknown:

I hold my hand up, ingrained prejudices.  However, I have now found 3 superb girls on UKP that have several positives, in one case, loads of 'em so they must be real. I intend to indulge myself asap.  :yahoo:

Anyone who wants to correct me on any opinions I have expressed, feel free to do so. Currently I am gobsmacked.......  :thumbsup:

Offline inspetorbarros

Interesting topic.

I have never looked at Brazil chicks for several reasons. Mainly because I prejudicially imagine most must be fake, being pimped and/or overdone on the plastic surgery. My biggest alarm bell is that, unlike EE member state Romanians, how can so many Brazilians get through customs to even be here.  :unknown:

I hold my hand up, ingrained prejudices.  However, I have now found 3 superb girls on UKP that have several positives, in one case, loads of 'em so they must be real. I intend to indulge myself asap.  :yahoo:

Anyone who wants to correct me on any opinions I have expressed, feel free to do so. Currently I am gobsmacked.......  :thumbsup:

I'm a regular brazilian WG customer myself. As far as I could hear from them, most of them come on a tourist visa (straightforward to get uppon arrival) or have EU citizenship (most common cenario from southern brazil girls, that comes from EU families established in that region after II world war)

Offline WelshClipper

I'm a regular brazilian WG customer myself. As far as I could hear from them, most of them come on a tourist visa (straightforward to get uppon arrival) or have EU citizenship (most common cenario from southern brazil girls, that comes from EU families established in that region after II world war)

Aha !  I did not know that.

Thank you. My hotlist Brazilian collection begins.  :hi:

Offline HERTSBLUE

And some like my regular are on 2 year student visas.

Offline WelshClipper

Makes a lot of sense.  :thumbsup:

I like the idea that many may hold an EE passport due to a Portuguese grandma. But I suppose that route may end at New Year.

As I said, I am now exploring adding some Brazilians to my hotlist so my answer to the OP at this point is bring it on  :)

Offline Chorley

Makes a lot of sense.  :thumbsup:

I like the idea that many may hold an EE passport due to a Portuguese grandma. But I suppose that route may end at New Year.

As I said, I am now exploring adding some Brazilians to my hotlist so my answer to the OP at this point is bring it on  :)
A lot of them have Italian passports as well.

Offline king tarzan

I am a fan of his.. great moralistic man.. he has a duty to protect and insulate the family nucleus establishments of his nation...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

A lot of them have Italian passports as well.

Argentina and Brazil have the biggest Italian origin populations outside of Italy itself....

You really could say that a  Italy vs Argentina football match is really is Italy vs Italy..

Offline MrMohican

And Im sure you have much to 'teach' her lol!

Offline sparkus

There has been an increase in Brazilian chicks on AW, VS and in UKP reviews (and my HL).  And for that I am extremely grateful.

Offline xabojuro

There has been an increase in Brazilian chicks on AW, VS and in UKP reviews (and my HL).  And for that I am extremely grateful.

almost all of. the real Latinas at viva street are Brazilian.  they displaced the Colombians in my area.  Brazilians are not as friendly as the Colombians. they look great but the attitude does not match the looks. 

Offline Chorley

almost all of. the real Latinas at viva street are Brazilian.  they displaced the Colombians in my area.  Brazilians are not as friendly as the Colombians. they look great but the attitude does not match the looks.
To quote the legend that is Mike Skinner: I think you are really fit. Your fit, but my gosh, don't you know it!  :D

Online hermanmunster

Argentina and Brazil have the biggest Italian origin populations outside of Italy itself....

You really could say that a  Italy vs Argentina football match is really is Italy vs Italy..

I believe approx 60% of Argentinians are of Italian descent. Hence the names.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 03:28:52 pm by hermanmunster »

Offline king tarzan

I believe approx 60% of Argentinians are of Italian descent. Hence the names.

the great man himself was part indian indigenous from father side and part Italian ancestry from mother side....

Offline Crackanut

I am a fan of his.. great moralistic man.. he has a duty to protect and insulate the family nucleus establishments of his nation...

Of course you are, what an utter bell whistle you are. Is that what you stand for? Wonder how punting protects and insulates the family nucleus.

Online finn5555

Can someone point me in the direction of a quality Brazilian then  :thumbsup:
Can tick that off the list then

Offline king tarzan

Can someone point me in the direction of a quality Brazilian then  :thumbsup:
Can tick that off the list then

100% mango seems no one is sure nowadays...
That is why i steer clear.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Online magnetico

Brazilians can stay 6 months in the UK on a tourist visa.

I guess they can do this once a year? 6 months here and 6 months in Brazil, and back again to the UK?

Offline king tarzan

I guess they can do this once a year? 6 months here and 6 months in Brazil, and back again to the UK?

getting tanned and crispy to be munched yum yum 👅😋

Offline davidgood

Quite a few of the younger Brazillian sex  party girls seem to do this. But there were others who could stay as long as they liked as they had Portugeuse, Spanish, or in odd cases German passports due to where their families came from originally.

Regards,

davidgood
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 06:04:19 pm by davidgood »

Offline sparkus

A pity you don't have to cope with the effects his policies are having on the health and economic outcomes of that country but as long as his culture war makes you feel good from the safety of your laptop that's all that counts eh?

Offline WelshClipper

I now have six in my hotlist based on ukp positives.

The biggest problem will be chasing them round the country. One lovely gem just moved from Cardiff to Leeds. Why ???

Its just pot luck if you find yourself in the right city at the right time.  :lol: