Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte Juicy - Milton Keynes - thai anal stunner  (Read 1410 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7344648) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline markmywords

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Close to Sainsbury's. The buzzer doesn't work so you have to wait by the door for quite a while, not very discreet.
Damage: 140 - 80 base + 10 OWO + 20 rimming + 30 anal

She's FAF. Probably close to 40 if not over, but looks absolutely fantastic. I always prefer natural tits over fake ones, but hers are well made and nice to touch. The rest of her body is just perfection - the kind of body you see on magazine covers. Beautiful face, and she knows it, too. Oozes confidence.
Lots of body kisses, but no DFK or FK - I didn't initiate so not sure if it's available or not. I notice quite a lot of thai girls avoid DFK with me as I have a beard.
OWO was okay, not very deep, but plenty of attention to balls and excellent eye contact.
Rimming nothing to write home about, I suggest you save the 20.
Gets on CG, rides  for a while and then, while still in CG, applies lube to her ass, maintaining eye contact. We move to doggy and it's an amazing sight - absolutely perfect bum. Took a bit of patience to get in, but once that's done, it felt amazing and she encouraged me to just pound away. I was railing her ass way beyond the point other Thai girls I've tried anal with tapped out. It seems like she enjoys it - rubbed her clit while I was fucking her anally. Switched to anal in missionary and that's where I finished. There's a large mirror where we both watched the action. 
Highly recommended for the anal especially.