Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kat, House of Devine, Victoria  (Read 667 times)

Offline Mightier Than

External Link/Members Only

Phoned an hour in advance and my first choices were fully booked, but Kat was available, so took a chance.

Attractive Eastern European blonde, profile says 24, 5'6” and 34D – all believable.  She's got a small brown mark above her lip, as in the photos.

Both undressed and started lip kissing.  I asked if she uses tongues (FK isn't on her profile) and she said yes.  She kisses with a fast tongue action, not slow and sensual as I prefer, but as this was a bonus I wouldn't complain.  Then on to OWO.  Her technique is a bit limited, putting ~2 inches into her mouth and up & down.  No licking, do deeper moments.  She was beside me, so I stroked her pussy. She didn't move away, so I slowly started to slip just the tip of my finger inside, asking if it was OK, as it's not on her profile either. Gently, she said, so I did.  Then 69, so I could get my tongue deep into her pussy.

On with the mac and she got on top.  This felt good, and she bent down for more FK without asking.  After a while we switched to missionary.  This felt fabulous.  Slowly, just as I like it, she didn't try to speed me up, and continual FK.  I felt close to cumming so sped up, which she was fine with, and asked her to keep kissing till I finished.

Overall a decent session, with FK and fingering as a bonus to make it a solid positive but nothing special.