Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyelisexxxx - Cheltenham  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Puntingonandoff

Has anyone been to see this girl since she's been back?

External Link/Members Only

I'm assuming it's the same Sexyelisexxx that was around a few years ago, who was an excellent SP. No photos so can't tell if it's the same girl, has anyone been to see her since she's resurfaced?

Offline lamboman

It is the same girl I haven't managed to see her yet,she seems very very busy.
I did ask her one morning if she had a cancellation in the afternoon to get in touch,she msgd me later that morning saying could I come right now as she had a cancellation.
Seemed slightly desperate.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cheltclient

I saw her through her last profile, a couple years back. Had a great time. She was hot. Full on. Friendly.

When I saw her new profile (it had three pictures previously with her face) I was excited to book again but something put me off. I do recall her saying she was retiring when I saw her. Yep, those plans are often revoked, but I seem to remember she was quite resolute about it, which was suggestive of this ‘life’ no longer being for her. With her new profile, I thought there was a really look of tiredness in her pose. Perhaps a look showing a lack of enthusiasm for being back. She looked really tired in each image and not the hot, enthusiastic women I spent an hour with.

Could easily be seeing something that wasn’t there of course but it did put me off.

Offline Puntingonandoff

Thanks for the responses. Wish I'd seen her profile when she had the pics up, doesn't sound great if she's come back because she's desperate.

She was incredible before she took a break, definitely in my top 3 punts I've ever had. Won't have the opportunity to punt for a few weeks anyway, but might be tempted if she's still around when I can

Offline Cheltclient

Thanks for the responses. Wish I'd seen her profile when she had the pics up, doesn't sound great if she's come back because she's desperate.

She was incredible before she took a break, definitely in my top 3 punts I've ever had. Won't have the opportunity to punt for a few weeks anyway, but might be tempted if she's still around when I can

Just to be clear, I’ve not seen her since her return. Was just an observation. No idea whether there’s any dubious or desperate reasons for the return. Just thought she looked a little ‘off’ in her pictures.

I’m sure she’d still be an excellent booking. Be interesting to hear from someone who has seen her this time around.

Offline dubs

Is this her previous feedback?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1054

Seems like she hasn't been working since 2014?

Offline Cheltclient

I reviewed here in 2019 when she was Sexy Louise.