Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie Bindel; Clean Living Feminist Icon?  (Read 530 times)

Offline S.X. MacHine

'...three years ago, after three decades of taking cocaine three times a day, I gave it up, literally overnight', writes the lovely anti prostitution campaigner, Julie.
What a bloody heroine. Or heroin.
She's the one who asserts that sex workers are all trafficked, coerced or only work to fund a drug habit. So, guys, you read it here first; Julie Burchill worked as an inky fingered hack for thirty years to fund her drug habit. Shocking. By analogy with the 'Swedish Model', a law should be passed to criminalise any men reading Julie's journalistic output or, as some might call it, her mendacious, bigoted, shite.
Lest you should confuse Julie with Mother Theresa, she admits 'I'm still a shocking drunkard on a spree'. So, that's all right then.
In her sober moments, she tells us, she attends her Hebrew language class. Useful, presumably, if she has a hallucinogenic encounter with Moses or, perish the thought, Mary Magdalen.
Fuck me. You just couldn't make it up.

Offline smiths

'...three years ago, after three decades of taking cocaine three times a day, I gave it up, literally overnight', writes the lovely anti prostitution campaigner, Julie.
What a bloody heroine. Or heroin.
She's the one who asserts that sex workers are all trafficked, coerced or only work to fund a drug habit. So, guys, you read it here first; Julie Burchill worked as an inky fingered hack for thirty years to fund her drug habit. Shocking. By analogy with the 'Swedish Model', a law should be passed to criminalise any men reading Julie's journalistic output or, as some might call it, her mendacious, bigoted, shite.
Lest you should confuse Julie with Mother Theresa, she admits 'I'm still a shocking drunkard on a spree'. So, that's all right then.
In her sober moments, she tells us, she attends her Hebrew language class. Useful, presumably, if she has a hallucinogenic encounter with Moses or, perish the thought, Mary Magdalen.
Fuck me. You just couldn't make it up.

That's Julie Bindel who asserts about trafficked WGs. Burchill is the great mother, not, who when she had kids with 2 blokes left the kids with them and fucked off. A totally selfish cunt in my view. :thumbsdown:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Fuck.
Did I get the wrong Julie? Sorry. Must be the booze.... Thanks for that.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Hang on. Just Googled her. Here's a quote from her-
'...when the sex war is won prostitutes should be shot as collaborators, for their terrible betrayal of all women...'.
Perhaps the two Julie's are just two cheeks of the same arse?

Offline smiths

Hang on. Just Googled her. Here's a quote from her-
'...when the sex war is won prostitutes should be shot as collaborators, for their terrible betrayal of all women...'.
Perhaps the two Julie's are just two cheeks of the same arse?

I was talking about the trafficking, coercion stuff, Bindel never stops going on about it.

Offline datwabbit

Burchill ran off with her brother's girlfriend.

I think.

Offline smiths

Burchill ran off with her brother's girlfriend.

I think.

I thought it was a girlfriends brother but could be both.

Offline datwabbit

I thought it was a girlfriends brother but could be both.

You're right. Girlfriends brother.