Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: % of visits to reviews  (Read 430 times)

Offline Count Duckula

Its that weird time between Christmas and new year and one of the few periods when i can let my mind wander and come up with weird and mundane questions.

So anyhow i was looking through AW and at some of the girls I used to visit when i lived elsewhere. Some are still active but no recent reviews. This got me wondering about how many punters a girl will see before one posts a review.

They must be getting visits (or profiles would have changed, given up... whatever) but I wonder what the ratio of visits to reviews is.

Not talking about field reports here just basic positive/negative/neutral type reviews.

Offline pewpewpew

I have reviewed one girl on adultwork as I needed a reciprocal review for one of those "don't call if you don't have any reviews". Kind of lame but I often discount girls with 0 AW reviews, even though I know that they don't mean shit

Offline LLPunting

Consider the UKP community stats.

Thousands of active punters viewing (yes I know, leeching)
A few hundred reviewing some of their activity
Much less reviewing every encounter

Online webpunter

+1

Consider the UKP community stats.

Thousands of active punters viewing (yes I know, leeching)
A few hundred reviewing some of their activity

Gordon Bennet

Depends on the girl. If she only uses the online aw booking system then she is more likely to have a greater percentage of punters providing reviews.

Offline 7x09

I don’t punt that often, but I’ve reviewed all but one of the girls I’ve punted since discovering UKP- and the only reason I didn’t review her is she has retired.
Reviewing has become a bit of my punting routine.

Offline cueball

I enjoy writing reviews, I don't find it a chore in any way.

If they've got an active advertising platform and I've seen her, I'll generally write a review when I'm good and ready  :hi: