Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One less Happy Ending in Cambridge  (Read 682 times)

Offline The_Grinder

If the girls here were held against their will I'm glad of the raid, has anyone been?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

If the girls here were held against their will I'm glad of the raid, has anyone been?

Thats up Histon road, theres been activity there for many years. Another one will pop up before long there I'll sadly bet!..

Offline Rock123

I know back in the day there was a look of street walkers in Histon Road and some of the girls stayed at that Shelter in Victoria Road. But I never knew there was a brothel there which by the pictures seems like next to those shops.

About 10-12 years ago I got a BJ from one them, a tall scruffy blonde I seem to remember was standing outside that lay-by opposite ATS is tight denim shorts and was obviously a street walker. I was walking home from a curry at the tandoori place just a few metres along there and she approached me asking if I was looking for action. I was tempted and asked how much a BJ was, can't remember the price but let's say it was £20. Anyway she waited whilst I went to get some cash from the machine at those shops. Then she took me round the corner, back of co-op for a BJ. Never saw her walking the streets again after that! But she and a couple others were I think staying at that shelter.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 11:57:50 am by Rock123 »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Theres a pic in the Cambridge evening news shows the officers just outside the EACH childrens charity place there  is a flat there long used for it just above or h behingd the accountents!..

Dubious area, has been for years. Honey hill i believe it was once called, naughty girls were thrown in the spinning house goal, and anyone know why this pub is named as such;?..

Offline Chorley

Theres a pic in the Cambridge evening news shows the officers just outside the EACH childrens charity place there  is a flat there long used for it just above or h behingd the accountents!..

Dubious area, has been for years. Honey hill i believe it was once called, naughty girls were thrown in the spinning house goal, and anyone know why this pub is named as such;?..

Dubious area? It's Cambridge, not South Central Los Angeles FFS  :sarcastic:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well Chorley it did have its moments. I remeber my dad saying to beware of going down Honey hill or Pound strret as you'd be waylaied by a woman of loose morals and worse:!

Even longer ago the Uni held sway over any suspect women of loose morals.

Intresting read here

From that a bit where one girl stood up to them and won!.

"Counsel for the Town quickly replied that she had therefore been imprisoned on a charge which had in fact never been put to her.  So she stood wrongly convicted. Parliament was then involved.
In 1894 an Act was passed removing the power of the University to arrest women suspected of soliciting.  Local magistrates were to become responsible for dealing with prostitution.
In 1901 the Spinning House was demolished.  The Old Police Station stands on the spot where dozens of women had been half starved, half frozen and forced to scrub floors, many of whom committed no offence but being of the wrong sex in a public place".

Offline Chorley

Well Chorley it did have its moments. I remeber my dad saying to beware of going down Honey hill or Pound strret as you'd be waylaied by a woman of loose morals and worse:!

Even longer ago the Uni held sway over any suspect women of loose morals.

Intresting read here

From that a bit where one girl stood up to them and won!.

"Counsel for the Town quickly replied that she had therefore been imprisoned on a charge which had in fact never been put to her.  So she stood wrongly convicted. Parliament was then involved.
In 1894 an Act was passed removing the power of the University to arrest women suspected of soliciting.  Local magistrates were to become responsible for dealing with prostitution.
In 1901 the Spinning House was demolished.  The Old Police Station stands on the spot where dozens of women had been half starved, half frozen and forced to scrub floors, many of whom committed no offence but being of the wrong sex in a public place".
Ha ha. To be fair, the homeless accommodation near there was always a bit lively.  :crazy: