Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not punted for over 5 years!  (Read 560 times)

Offline jjmoons

Looking to get back in the game. Has much changed? Decent AW profiles in my area seem scarce and much pricier than before

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Looking to get back in the game. Has much changed? Decent AW profiles in my area seem scarce and much pricier than before

Would this not be better posted in your area.   :unknown:

Offline mr.bluesky

Excuse the pun but everything goes up after five years including a shag or hand job .

Offline jjmoons

Agree with both comments but you don't think straight when the blood rushes from your brain.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Agree with both comments but you don't think straight when the blood rushes from your brain.

What area do you punt in, it's easily moved.   :hi:

Offline jjmoons

Herts and surrounding areas (East)

Offline bobby1973

tap in herts in the search box
and see if any one takes your fancy
depending on what your looking for you can find it
good luck  :thumbsup:

Offline Steely Dan

Not much different.  UKP stronger than ever.  UKE exists.  Look on your local PW page for lists.
External Link/Members Only

Offline jjmoons

Thanks lads. The review section is much easier to navigate than before.

Are there any other reliable sites to find girls other than AW or is it  the only one?.

Trying to find oriental girls in this area is difficult they all seem to be in central london!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 07:16:55 am by jjmoons »

Offline CBPaul

You've beaten me, just started after a 3 1/2 year break. Can't say much has changed, they seem to be in the same areas and the same sort of balance between regular and touring prossies. Does seem to be slightly less Romanian than I remember but more Brazilian. I'm getting the impression that Brazilians are the new Roms, correct me if I'm wrong though. 

Offline Randson

My bank balance would love me if I managed this.

Best of looking in the regional one....hope you are west herts as you will have more choice