Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ammara Thai Massage London road, Leigh on sea  (Read 1900 times)

Offline DeadFox

I thinks this place is new ? It's opposite the cemetery by the Tattoo joint. Anyone tried it yet ?  It's a bit out in the open for my taste and therefore I wouldn't risk it in the summer.

Offline Skippy2708

Went there to TOFTT daughter and mother in law, as straight as they come, pants on.  Good relaxing massage and that’s it.

Offline MassageBloke

Were the 'pants on' by request, or just your decision? No hints of further developments then? My experience of the Essex massage scene is that 'legit' premises soon venture into the FBSM, with extras. Rarely FS though, those that offer FBSM & extras from the off do usually though.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 09:15:02 am by MassageBloke »
Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Skippy2708

Were the 'pants on' by request, or just your decision? No hints of further developments then?
They were emphatic that it was pants on, I even tried the 'I really like my glutes massaged because I get cramp in them' but no was still the answer.  Working with mother in law in background I’m guessing it will never happen.......unless someone knows otherwise!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 10:10:26 pm by Skippy2708 »

Offline fatboy

Thanks for the info boys, went past there yesterday after the weekly shop at Moribunds and wondered.
Looks too new and money invested to be on the dodgy side.
Give it a few months when they realise there is money to be made from extras  :sarcastic:

Offline MassageBloke

Thanks for the info boys, went past there yesterday after the weekly shop at Moribunds and wondered.
Looks too new and money invested to be on the dodgy side.
Give it a few months when they realise there is money to be made from extras  :sarcastic:

That's what usually happens.
Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cmspunk

Hope I don’t get in trouble for this but figured wasn’t worth starting another post about this, but anyway - an advert I saw on Viva St was for a massage in Leigh on Sea - texted for details and got prices for happy endings and B2B and the address was for Ammara!

So obviously going down the other route as almost predicted on this post previously!!

Will hopefully check out and report back…..
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 12:08:26 pm by cmspunk »