Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are these Brazillian WG's popping up really from Brazil ??  (Read 1079 times)

Offline bobbygee

Seen a lot of these WG's popping up in the East Mids and probably all over the uk claiming to be Brazillian, just wondered if anyone on here has seen them and if they're really from Brazil?They always look stunning and can't really believe there all from Brazil!!

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Snagbadjer

I've seen a few 'latinas' in Lincoln. I think most of them are from Brazil but have ethnic roots from elsewhere (Italy, India etc.) which can confuse things.
They tend to work out of the Burton Rd area. Best thing is to ring up and ask. Their accent will reveal their origin. If they won't talk on the phone the chances are they could be Romanian.

Offline Moby Dick

I've seen a few 'latinas' in Lincoln. I think most of them are from Brazil but have ethnic roots from elsewhere (Italy, India etc.) which can confuse things.
They tend to work out of the Burton Rd area. Best thing is to ring up and ask. Their accent will reveal their origin. If they won't talk on the phone the chances are they could be Romanian.

Any links?

Offline Snagbadjer

You could check out my reviews - there are a few of latinas who have passed though Lincoln in the past year. I'm not sure which girls the OP is referring to specifically, though, so perhaps he could post the ones he's curious about?

Offline TheMurloc

It's a generalised statement that the OP is asking not really any need for links but heres a small selection from a VS search

External Link/Members Only

Personally I can't see why they  wouldn't be Brazilian, most don't look like Rommies and the only other nationality they could be from a language perspective is Portuguese. Wh they'd lie about that I don't know but that said there is a large Portuguese community in Norfolk and these Brazilians do seem to be everywhere now. I'm dubious about them more because there is a high rate of Brazilian TS posining as genuine females.

Offline Gplincs

Romanians usually claim to be Spanish or Italian but no Brazilians
also the sound of spanish and portoguese accent are miles away... they are not even similar

Offline Drake

I always assumed that a lot of the "Brazilian" or "Columbian" profiles are really transexuals. In the profiles I come across, they're often heavily photoshopped with have strong jawlines and big fake tits. Makes me very suspicious.

Offline BlueRock

Apparently one of the most trafficked nationalities now.
I also believe loads are post op TS.

Offline Jamesbattersea

The economy in Brazil has been shite in the last few years so they are all coming to europe to make some cash.
It's often easy for them to come here as many have Italian or Portuguese passports because there grandparents or great grand partents emigrated after the war to try to escape the shite in Italy post Mussolini or the Salazar dictatorship in Portugal!
Some have German passports too because they ran from the war or ex Nazis escaped to south America.
Not sure how many will be coming after Brexit but my guess is that they are taking the opportunity to get into Blighty now.
I went to Portugal a couple of times this year and virtually every WG i looked at was Brazilian.
I lived for a few months in Brazil many years ago and still remember a bit a of Portuguese and most of the Latin girlS advertising in Lincoln that i've seen are Brazilian.

Offline sireel

I saw one in Nottingham a few weeks back.
Abslutely FAF body... no way that couldve ever been a bloke.
Rather worryingly though, she thought she was in London, and was very confused when i called her by her AW name... as though she had no idea what it was (that week, probably)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 08:54:44 pm by sireel »

Offline Snagbadjer

The chances of running into a post-op tranny from Brazil are statistically low, I would estimate. Especially outside of the big cities. Not every shady person is a secret shemale. Still, it would be prudent to take certain precautions to be on the safe side: if they try to rag you around and prefer anal than there's  chance that 'Maria' was once 'Marco'.