Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bruna - Lisbon massage  (Read 788 times)

Offline Mbsboy

Apologies this is my first post in a WHILE. I’ve been incredibly unwell so haven’t had the opportunity to post over the last few years but got back on the horse as had to travel to Lisbon for a connecting flight.

As I was staying in a hostel outcalls we’re out of the question so headed over to External Link/Members Only and saw Bruna.

$100 for topless 30 mins massage.

Arrived there after calling ahead, they had 3 girls available and did a walk up for me, two of the girls had very limited to no English but Bruna could communicate quite well so I decided to take her up on the offer.

Small girl at around 5’4, dirty blonde hair at around 30ish, B/C cup but nice with a cute bum.

Took me into the room and showered on my own for Bruna to knock 2/3 mins later. I laid on the bed and Bruna got to work and boy did she get to work. Started the massage off with CC swipe so knew I was in for a good time. Started off massaging my legs with this hot oil which was genuinely lovely, before working her way up to my lower back and bum. Was a very nice massage and also touched all the right areas.

On to the real reason I was there. Bruna told me to flip onto my back and starting to oil herself up to give me B2B. She was gliding up and down me, putting mini MBS between her tits as she went. Lots of moans in my ear and breathing close to my body. I was in heaven. She then tarted to give me HE and could tell I really liked her other hand going lower so proceeded to slip a finger inside me whilst still tossing me off. This resulted in a big explosion as I was caressing her boobs and bum.

Would highly recommend as not only did a get an excellent finish but the massage was really good, particularly using the hot oil.

If I were to go back and the younger girl in the line up provided that service then I would’ve happily paid more.

Online webpunter

Good luck on the health stuff

The massage burds @ this set up all look like fitties
& they cater for all on UKP with Henrique completing the ensemble 

I wouldn;t kick Bruna out of bed in the morning
My fave would be Emily
Isís too [FAF], things could go with a bang with her
A change of pro$$ie name might be a plan

Offline Happy gent

wiki:
Isis was a major goddess in ancient Egyptian religion whose worship spread throughout the Greco-Roman world.