Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for £30-40 massage with HE in Nottingham  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Barnaby Bear

I had a meet with Carmen in Arnold and she was really great VFM at £30 for a massage with HE.

She isn't available at the moment, so I am looking for something similar - even without the HE to be honest, £30 is about where I want to be for a straightforward massage.

I have found one in Beeston but she is not answering (not even sure if it's a live number), so does anyone have any reccomendations. 

Thank-you

Offline empunter

£40 half hour massage + £20 he is bottom end these days. Think you're going to struggle.

Where are you getting massage Inc HE for £30?

Offline Gopal1978

You can get 30 mins b2b for 50 with Jasmine Arboretum.

Good value for what you get but more than Carmen.

Online Dipper

20+ years ago you’d have had no problem.

Offline Hotdogboy88

One in Leicester and one In  Coventry at least that I know of.

Offline NervousJ

£30 massage and £20 he at green and natural in long Eaton. But her clothes are staying on....

Offline Barnaby Bear

£40 half hour massage + £20 he is bottom end these days. Think you're going to struggle.

Where are you getting massage Inc HE for £30?

Carmen in Arnold.  Very good VFM.

It's predominantly massage, but she isn't here for a couple of weeks.

Offline michael.fannymore

What about that other woman who used to work with Carmen? Not sure how much she charges, think this might be her current ad External Link/Members Only

Offline GoldTop

What about that other woman who used to work with Carmen? Not sure how much she charges, think this might be her current ad External Link/Members Only

Margaret FFS. Proper Polish name that. She's had more aliases than Jason Bourne  :D

Offline princeuba

Offline TomSawyer2112

Based in Sherwood-Mon/Wed/Fri or Bilborough-Tue/Thur,Jess is fantastic at everything she does.I try to visit as often as i can.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Did not want to share his punts on the Forum
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Based in Sherwood-Mon/Wed/Fri or Bilborough-Tue/Thur,Jess is fantastic at everything she does.I try to visit as often as i can.

External Link/Members Only

Hi TS2112 (no pun intended). Any chance of a review of Jess? Cheers.

Offline TomSawyer2112

Jess is a big lady,lovely boobs,the most amazing eyes that watch you as she strokes you.Very friendly/easy going,a nice massage and a great tug-nothing else on offer.Always worth a visit.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Carmen and Margareta are both £40 30 mins with HE

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Jess is a big lady,lovely boobs,the most amazing eyes that watch you as she strokes you.Very friendly/easy going,a nice massage and a great tug-nothing else on offer.Always worth a visit.

Thanks for responding. Any chance you can expand this a little and make it into a review? You are almost there. Cheers.

Offline TomSawyer2112

I would have done a more detailed review but i`m new to this site and i`m not very adventurous/erudite when it comes to descriptions....Sorry.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
You’d be suprised how helpful even the breifist of reviews can help another member here matey, thanks