Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Bela Marina - Baker Street  (Read 2950 times)

Offline Dakine333

Link: External Link/Members Only

Cost: £150 for 30mins (and she managed to cum)

Location: close to Baker Street tube stop; flat had a distinct weed smell

Girl: Matches her profile pics; slim body and face

Meet: Buzzed up to her flat and opened the door to the usual hide behind. She was in a black negligee with dark lingerie underneath. Had a shower on arrival then back to the bedroom. We started with FK as I felt up her slim body. She’s very feminine with not overly large breasts; much more slim than most of the other Brazilian TS providers here. She moved down for OWO while I reached down to stroke her. She’s quite decent length and girthy. Moved to the bed where we resumed Owo in 69. After sometime I moved to rim her (she doesn’t rim back) while stroking her now rock hard cock. She was ready to be fucked and asked me which way we wanted. I decided to top and she handed me a condom. Put it on and she got on top and rode me till she came where she got off and came into my mouth upon my request. Not a huge load but still good for 20mins in.

Tried to have her top me back but after she had just cum it just didn’t really work (as expected but no fault to her). Resumed Owo on me while I played with her and came with her licking my balls while jerking myself off. Cleaned up with a wet wipe and laid there like with a gf for a few minutes chatting. She definitely gives a very good gfe. About after 40mins there I had another shower then again chatting while changing back into my clothes. She was constantly touching me throughout felt very sensual and loving. She’s moving location further west now so might be bit far for me to see again but all in all she’s a great GFE and seems to offer cum in her bookings. She’s got glowing reviews here of her GFe attitude and it shows.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 09:43:56 am by Dakine333 »

Offline Lp1975

Thanks OP for the review.

She seems to be suddenly getting a lot of good reviews, which got me interested. She looks good in the pictures, and clearly provides good experience!

Most of the reviews seemed to suggest she mainly bottoms, just wondering if anyone has experience of her being a top?

Offline pa5151

Most of the reviews seemed to suggest she mainly bottoms, just wondering if anyone has experience of her being a top?

No experience of that but she does advertise domination sessions and seems up for it by text.

Offline Lp1975

No experience of that but she does advertise domination sessions and seems up for it by text.

Thanks for letting me know...

Certainly very tempted - I sent her a message just now...

Will report back if I manage to organise with her!

Offline Dakine333

Thanks OP for the review.

She seems to be suddenly getting a lot of good reviews, which got me interested. She looks good in the pictures, and clearly provides good experience!

She was open to both top and bottom but did ask if I prepared.