Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Delhi - help please  (Read 5451 times)

Offline 888

Hello gents

Does anyone have any recommendations or even better contact info for top quality girls in Delhi?
Quick business trip in a couple of weeks and will need something “fun”’ to do!

Thanks

Offline Greenchilli

Your best bet would be to meet verifiable profiles only. Stay away from sites such as locanto as there are lot of scams. One such scam is you are catfished through a beautiful profile on site and then lady wants to meet you straight in the hotel room. In most cases a different ugly lady appears and demands money for no service or else she might call the police/her pimp who is on the phone. As prostitution is illegal and most affluent/foreign men dont want any trouble they pay up ! Make sure this is not You..  :hi:

Offline Fisherman

India is very hard without local help. Be very careful otherwise you can get into bother or you get a girl into bother.

As I said local help that you trust , befriend the hotel concierge or something like that, they might help and won’t want to loose their job. cab drivers can help but again be careful they could take you anywhere.

India is a great place with really friendly people but also great poverty which means unscrupulous people as well.

I have tried to punt twice in India and it ended up dodgy both times, won’t try again unless I have a guide

Offline Marsh Mitch

It will be helpful if you mention whether you are Indian looking or any other. If you are a foreigner I suggest you not to try anything on your own. It can turn out dangerous as well. You wouldn’t know what you are getting into. You may be blackmailed and robbed.
I always suggest you catch a pimp in the city. This can be done only if you are living in the city for some time and gained the pimps number through contacts. You will then my friend catch beautiful birds of all ranges college girls, tv presenters, small time actors etc.

If you are an Indian and decently gutsy enough, get a hotel in Delhi - Mahipalpur. Not a great area though. You will be given a boy to carry your luggage to your room. Little would you know that he can act as a pimp. Mostly he will be doing this without the hotel’s knowledge you got down at.Tell him you are looking for good looking women than junkies. Give yourself time. The other pimps will send you women to see in cars. You will see them sitting in the car. If you like any, a hotel will be booked other than where you are staying. Enjoy. I know it all as I done the same protocol.

Mostly in these areas your first punt may not Be good but as you get a good grip on the game you will do better. Also I hope you do know that Indian women in this trade really are not great at giving pleasure. They think their duty is to remove their clothes. Rest all mechanical and bad to say the least.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 04:18:50 pm by Marsh Mitch »

Offline Marsh Mitch

India is very hard without local help. Be very careful otherwise you can get into bother or you get a girl into bother.

As I said local help that you trust , befriend the hotel concierge or something like that, they might help and won’t want to loose their job. cab drivers can help but again be careful they could take you anywhere.

India is a great place with really friendly people but also great poverty which means unscrupulous people as well.

I have tried to punt twice in India and it ended up dodgy both times, won’t try again unless I have a guide
Totally agree with you.

Offline Mykneeshurt

Visit some of the shopping malls, many have massage parlours where you can get extras. Or try around Karol Bagh, plenty of massage parlours. Or if feeling brave, try a barber/shave place where you can see few young women hanging around inside.

Offline Bru1901

It will be helpful if you mention whether you are Indian looking or any other. If you are a foreigner I suggest you not to try anything on your own. It can turn out dangerous as well. You wouldn’t know what you are getting into. You may be blackmailed and robbed.
I always suggest you catch a pimp in the city. This can be done only if you are living in the city for some time and gained the pimps number through contacts. You will then my friend catch beautiful birds of all ranges college girls, tv presenters, small time actors etc.

If you are an Indian and decently gutsy enough, get a hotel in Delhi - Mahipalpur. Not a great area though. You will be given a boy to carry your luggage to your room. Little would you know that he can act as a pimp. Mostly he will be doing this without the hotel’s knowledge you got down at.Tell him you are looking for good looking women than junkies. Give yourself time. The other pimps will send you women to see in cars. You will see them sitting in the car. If you like any, a hotel will be booked other than where you are staying. Enjoy. I know it all as I done the same protocol.

Mostly in these areas your first punt may not Be good but as you get a good grip on the game you will do better. Also I hope you do know that Indian women in this trade really are not great at giving pleasure. They think their duty is to remove their clothes. Rest all mechanical and bad to say the least.

This is sound advice.

Never carry your passport with you though.

Also carry cash enough for punt and spare.

Too many chancers but if you find a gem your in luck

You can befriend one if you like her as they work in teams too

Friend of friend etc