Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice for TS  (Read 3135 times)

Offline Ldnyoa

Hello,

I have been following reviews here for some time but would like some help or advice to choose a TS punt.
I am top and had a few experiences in the past so I would like to know if you would recommend some among the below list.

Please note that some are currently note in London at the moment but they tend to come in London from time to time.

Thanks for your help.

Thai TS SKY: External Link/Members Only
TS Wawa: External Link/Members Only
TS Mickaella: External Link/Members Only
Barbie: External Link/Members Only
MISS ANGIE: External Link/Members Only
Danny Bendochy: External Link/Members Only
Sofia: External Link/Members Only
Brianna Ferrari: External Link/Members Only
Janny Costa: External Link/Members Only
Dominique Barbie: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=281395.0

Offline Yankee41

I can recommend Danny.  She is exactly like all her videos. 

Barbiets is on my list but for a mmt.  My potential partner has disappeared though so i may not see her for some time.

I will say the biggest thing with finding a tranny is communication.  So many of them are happy to dick you around all day.  Danny does everything herself and is professional.

Offline Lewboy

I can definitely recommend Sky, check out my review of her - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=292807.0

Haven’t seen any of the others but have been thinking about going to see either Danny or Janny.

Offline Ldnyoa

I can definitely recommend Sky, check out my review of her - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=292807.0

Haven’t seen any of the others but have been thinking about going to see either Danny or Janny.

Thanks the review made me want to book her so I will have a look

Offline jj80

Still nobody has seen TS Mickaella?

Not asking for a big review, just a few words on whether her attitude and service is good or not? I like what I see, but at her price point I would love to have more certainty of a good time.

External Link/Members Only

Offline specialedition28

I'd be interested in her too JJ....lots of "i'll review her sometime" on here, especially about Barbara Kenps, but they never seem to materialise!

Offline Darkie_uk

I was thinking of seeing Mickaella as well but no reviews yet

Online TheMagnet

Offline LNDNman

I saw Mickaella recently in Leicester Sq and I’ll put a review today. It differs from Magnet’s experience In that it was extremely good. Very hot girl.

Offline calzone

I saw Mickaella recently in Leicester Sq and I’ll put a review today. It differs from Magnet’s experience In that it was extremely good. Very hot girl.

Looking forward to reading this, she looks very good.

Offline candyjohn

MICKAELLA looks exactly like her pics. she is tall maybe 5'10, cracking peachy ass. i couldn't tell if it was silicone or fat transfer as it was so well done and fits her body shape. her tits are also great fit for her body aswell

she was very friendly and eager to please in terms of her service- i can see how some would find it mechanical though but i think she is one of those where you need to take control. I would defo recommend her.

Online TheMagnet

MICKAELLA looks exactly like her pics. she is tall maybe 5'10, cracking peachy ass. i couldn't tell if it was silicone or fat transfer as it was so well done and fits her body shape. her tits are also great fit for her body aswell

she was very friendly and eager to please in terms of her service- i can see how some would find it mechanical though but i think she is one of those where you need to take control. I would defo recommend her.

Would you be able to leave a review of this encounter John?

Offline Ldnyoa

Hello all,

I am posting here again to avoid creating another thread.
I came across a few interesting profiles but didn't found any review with their name here. Does anyone got any info or recommend (or not) any of the below profiles ?

Melyna Merlyn: External Link/Members Only
TS Cardi B: External Link/Members Only
Miss Brunna Xxl: External Link/Members Only
LUNA XXL: External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance for your help.