Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANGELES CITY FIRST TRIP 40 NIGHTS...info exchange please  (Read 5997 times)

Offline david42

Hello everyone,

I am going to Angeles for the first time on jan 7th, for 40 nights..

I have nearly completed a 75 night stay in Kiev and have 6 mnths experience in Sosua...

I have lots of info re apartments, agencies, and agents in kiev to share...
I also have a trusted ukrainian friend who i can share...
I also can share my regular girls in Kiev to someone willing to do the same...

info re Philippines would be especially useful right now...

pm me if interested

david

Offline David1970

I didn’t realise that this site had changed to Exchange and Mart, I thought it was a place that members shared experiences and info with everyone. Not a place where the information is swapped privately for another members information.
What an idiot I have been freely giving information and my experience without asking for PM in exchange in 29 reviews.

Offline seandana

I didn’t realise that this site had changed to Exchange and Mart, I thought it was a place that members shared experiences and info with everyone. Not a place where the information is swapped privately for another members information.
What an idiot I have been freely giving information and my experience without asking for PM in exchange in 29 reviews.
              +1  :drinks:

Offline david42

before pulling the trigger, i would suggest you see how much info i have given back re Kiev..
openly sharing info is unrealistic..i began by doing exactly that but i was told by experienced guys to share less on the forum and keep sensitive stuff private eg girl contacts
some experienced guys had the view that too much info had attracted idiots and ruined a good thing..i didnt completely agree but i respected their wishes

ps maybe your eagerness to mention Exchange and Mart took control  :lol:...just pulling your leg!!! :D

Offline david42

Re Sosua..i did it 3 years ago when i wasnt even aware of this kind of forum

Offline david42

I only signed up to this forum and ISG about a year ago...since then i have been through a few punts in the uk but really wanted to go back abroad after my Sosua experiences.
Kiev has been my second big punting adventure.

Offline David1970

Despite your comments, I still feel what you are trying to do is against the ethos of the this site, sharing information freely.

Offline dirtybirdieuk

Re Sosua..i did it 3 years ago when i wasnt even aware of this kind of forum

Take me back to sosua is better than isg if going to sosua. In fact I went solo and met people who were going the same time as me. Funny thing was that on my trip to Sosua I met a local politician who I became friendly with.

Offline dirtybirdieuk

40 days is a long time to visit just Angeles City.  I suggest you fly into Clark Air Force Base CRK and begin your trip by getting a hotel room at ABC Hotel (Angles Beach Club Hotel) or Wild Orchid Hotel which is where all of the action takes place for 2-3 days.  I would than suggest you look for Airbnb options for the remainder of your stay.  Angeles City is very small which is why I said not to spend more than a few weeks in AC. The Koreans have taken over and because of this you will see a lot of Korean establishments. 

Once u get sick of AC I would make my way by car to Manila.  The car ride to Manila is approx 2 hours but if I were you I would stop 1.5 miles away to a town called Quezon City first.  Many of the naughty karaoke spas clubs are located in Quezon City.  I would stay in this area for 2 days and than make my way to Manila which is 45 min away with traffic. 

Manila is a great city that is cheap with aLot of hustle and bustle.  The area a lot of wealthy people choose to stay is Makati. When I stay in Makati I usually meet local girls in places like coffee shops or shopping malls.  Everyone in the Philippines speaks English.  If you need a good whore house to go to in Manila go to Air Force One.

OP you never said where you were flying to and from.  So depending on this I would also check out Subic bay, borocay and or cebu.

Offline david42

hey dirtybirdie,
thanks for the helpful response..
i will keep your ideas in mind
if its boring, i will probably hit the places you mentioned...

some info about me-
im not looking for (but not against)pretty faces, nor girlfriends, i can easily stay in my room all day and prefer sleeping alone...just lots of sex, mostly ST..skinny girls initially, then thicker ones, as cheap as possible because 40 days of spending adds up!
(i have spent about £7k in Kiev)
which is probably why phillies seems suitable

i arrive at NAIA Terminal 3, from HK (KA5901) on 10th Jan Friday at 11:15 (scheduled)..
i have already booked via air bnb in angeles from 10/01 for about 2 wks, after that im flexible..
on a friday, early afternoon, is catching the Genesis bus to Angeles the best idea?

Offline david42

Despite your comments, I still feel what you are trying to do is against the ethos of the this site, sharing information freely.

Hello David,
You seem to have made your mind up about me.
Did you go through my posts?
Would that not be a reasonable way of assessing my attitude towards information sharing?
FYI since i signed up to this forum, every bit of useful info that i have gained, i have shared.

Maybe its the way i wrote my initial post that created misunderstanding...however im surprised and saddened that one badly written post (i am human after all) is being used as evidence that i am against the idea of open information sharing.
My mongering is probably not typical, nor is my way of making money. At this point of my life, i have created significant chunks of free time for myself, and sufficient dough.

Nevertheless, you are entitled to your opinion about me.

Offline dirtybirdieuk

If you are flying into MNL I would not got to Angeles City in the afternoon.  I would only go in the evening or early in the morning to avoid bumper to bumper traffic.  Traffic in Mnl is terrible.  Air Force One is like 8 minutes away from the airport lol.  Just keep that in mind.  On average the girls in Angeles City and Subic Pay should cost about 30 GBP per session which is a bargain.  I really think 2 weeks in Angeles City is too long simply because its so small.  Its not like Pattaya in Thailand if you have ever been before. 

hey dirtybirdie,
thanks for the helpful response..
i will keep your ideas in mind
if its boring, i will probably hit the places you mentioned...

some info about me-
im not looking for (but not against)pretty faces, nor girlfriends, i can easily stay in my room all day and prefer sleeping alone...just lots of sex, mostly ST..skinny girls initially, then thicker ones, as cheap as possible because 40 days of spending adds up!
(i have spent about £7k in Kiev)
which is probably why phillies seems suitable

i arrive at NAIA Terminal 3, from HK (KA5901) on 10th Jan Friday at 11:15 (scheduled)..
i have already booked via air bnb in angeles from 10/01 for about 2 wks, after that im flexible..
on a friday, early afternoon, is catching the Genesis bus to Angeles the best idea?

Offline david42

Take me back to sosua is better than isg if going to sosua. In fact I went solo and met people who were going the same time as me. Funny thing was that on my trip to Sosua I met a local politician who I became friendly with.
my trip to the DR was motivated by wanting to buy a place on an island, preferably spanish speaking, where there are girls available..it was something that i arrived at naturally after being inundated with a gloomy, stressful life trying to make money.
(i work in finance, and i made money, but i was rarely happy)
the north side of the island was attractive because of the climate..so puerto plata was chosen as an entry point..i dont like the expense and stress of big cities anymore, so logically i went left from the airport to sosua..
reading about people mongering there was totally alien to me..
just like yourself, you never know what it can have in store for you...

i only discovered the forum that you mention, about a year later, when a belgian guy that i had met there, and kept in touch with, mentioned it to me..
but yeah, awesome memories, and a haitian friend i still keep in touch with..

Offline david42

If you are flying into MNL I would not got to Angeles City in the afternoon.  I would only go in the evening or early in the morning to avoid bumper to bumper traffic.  Traffic in Mnl is terrible.  Air Force One is like 8 minutes away from the airport lol.  Just keep that in mind.  On average the girls in Angeles City and Subic Pay should cost about 30 GBP per session which is a bargain.  I really think 2 weeks in Angeles City is too long simply because its so small.  Its not like Pattaya in Thailand if you have ever been before.
appreciate the heads up about friday afternoon
re Angeles..i may end up leaving for another area earlier then..lets see

Offline RogerBoner

my trip to the DR was motivated by wanting to buy a place on an island
Did you buy a property after all? I only ask because of the horror stories that regularly ensue after buying outside the UK.

Offline david42

Hey RB,

Re Sosua property..i contemplated the idea throughout my days there..
Having enough free money can do that to a person.
Firstly building a place, on a hill, with an awesome view..then trying to buy a small hotel with swimming pool, but it never worked out, due to reasons on both sides.
Looking back, i think i was lucky..6 months after my stay, i had no overwhelming desire to live there anymore.
So the actual rollercoaster ride of the buying and documentation process, i was saved from.
There are also many cheaper countries to choose from.

Offline dirtybirdieuk

:diablo:
Hey RB,

Re Sosua property..i contemplated the idea throughout my days there..
Having enough free money can do that to a person.
Firstly building a place, on a hill, with an awesome view..then trying to buy a small hotel with swimming pool, but it never worked out, due to reasons on both sides.
Looking back, i think i was lucky..6 months after my stay, i had no overwhelming desire to live there anymore.
So the actual rollercoaster ride of the buying and documentation process, i was saved from.
There are also many cheaper countries to choose from.

What other cheaper countries would you choose from to buy real estate?

Offline david42

atm, latin american countries are interesting..
ive been monitoring the currencies of venezuela and argentina..
colombia has a lot going for it, lima has positives.

but from my sosua experience, i learnt that, i have to have lived in a place at least a year. and then if im still interested in living there, then buying may be a good decision..

expecting to not lose/make money on property, just makes it harder to move forward..
no country offers everything, otherwise the world would already be there!!!
ive made it too complicated in the past, wanting the situation to be perfect...it mostly results in me doing nothing...

my simplified approach is...make money in developed countries...spend it in the poorer ones.
lets see how i feel about SE Asia, 2 mnths from now...

Offline Goodfellas000

If your property buying/building decisions are as good as your punctuation and grammar, then you're totally up shit creek without the proverbial paddle.

Offline david42

If your property buying/building decisions are as good as your punctuation and grammar, then you're totally up shit creek without the proverbial paddle.
ive spent my whole life in england..that stuff lost its importance generations ago, along with other victorian traits..mostly post WW2 and the sixties revolutions
i prioritise honest communication and emotional connection,over words/language..

« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 01:23:39 pm by david42 »

Offline Transmetropolitan

From now on the only day I would use the roads in PH, for a long stint is Sunday or All Saints Day. (well especially in/out of Manila). To get the bus (if flying into Manila you need to take Victory Liners from Cubao.) You will be travelling north so the taxi driver has to turn back on himself to get to the terminal.) The bus will cost peanuts $2 or $3.

OP you seem like a sound lad, been to Kiev about 4 times, but only ever got "massages" with extras, fit women, but cold as ice; you probably beg to differ.
Anyway, IMHO Angeles is as cheap as chips, I`m not for one for birds staying over, the bar fine includes the girls in AC, but just check. I was there last December and apparently Duterte had clamped down, but the whole scene is "rife". If you get bored go up to Subic Bay, but make sure you are in  Barrio Barretto and get yourself onto the floating bars in the afternoon and the "strip" at night.

In AC there are massage places in the day, but there quite a few ladyboys, not sure that`s your thing.

Manila, P. Burgos was still good. I always liked Wow Wow Wow, in happy hour, as dirty as fuck, just make sure you choose a cute one and sit at the very back, away from the bar. Buy a drink or two and it will be pleasant.

Cubana was great, now wall to wall Transexuals, very strange.

Greenbelt 3 in Makati has girls about midnight, but make sure they are female.

As for L.A. Cafe in Ermita, worth a visit, but I hate the area and spend 5 minutes telling the taxi driver to put the metre on, otherwise he can fuck off.

EDSA Complex, nothing you can`t get on P Burgos and expensive, don`t bother.

Enjoy.

Offline Transmetropolitan

By the way you are getting off at the bus terminal Dau and taking a Trike to wherever you are going.
Whatever the trike driver asks, knock him down 50 pesos or 100 if he is being stupid.

Offline david42

From now on the only day I would use the roads in PH, for a long stint is Sunday or All Saints Day. (well especially in/out of Manila). To get the bus (if flying into Manila you need to take Victory Liners from Cubao.) You will be travelling north so the taxi driver has to turn back on himself to get to the terminal.) The bus will cost peanuts $2 or $3.

OP you seem like a sound lad, been to Kiev about 4 times, but only ever got "massages" with extras, fit women, but cold as ice; you probably beg to differ.
Anyway, IMHO Angeles is as cheap as chips, I`m not for one for birds staying over, the bar fine includes the girls in AC, but just check. I was there last December and apparently Duterte had clamped down, but the whole scene is "rife". If you get bored go up to Subic Bay, but make sure you are in  Barrio Barretto and get yourself onto the floating bars in the afternoon and the "strip" at night.

In AC there are massage places in the day, but there quite a few ladyboys, not sure that`s your thing.

Manila, P. Burgos was still good. I always liked Wow Wow Wow, in happy hour, as dirty as fuck, just make sure you choose a cute one and sit at the very back, away from the bar. Buy a drink or two and it will be pleasant.

Cubana was great, now wall to wall Transexuals, very strange.

Greenbelt 3 in Makati has girls about midnight, but make sure they are female.

As for L.A. Cafe in Ermita, worth a visit, but I hate the area and spend 5 minutes telling the taxi driver to put the metre on, otherwise he can fuck off.

EDSA Complex, nothing you can`t get on P Burgos and expensive, don`t bother.

Enjoy.

thanks for your huge effort!
im sure some of that info will be helpful in improving the quality of my upcoming trip

re the personalities of women in kiev being as cold as ice..yes a lot,liberal/punk types less so..being 'occupied' by a major power can make one suspicious and introverted, soviet/communist culture/values, and the winter weather?
damn that weather!! i was disabled by that weather twice during my trip
but after more than a decade spent in various countries, it takes a lot to get rid of me, lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 09:02:02 pm by david42 »

Offline wtfb

I have been to Angeles a couple of times and I like the fact that it's small. I wouldn't want spend 40 days here.  The traffic in the centre is shut and the fumes/pollution can be awful.

I have a few tips that might help you.

You can fly direct to Clark from Hong Kong.  Cebu Pacific. 9.20am from Hong KKong

Going too/from Manila I would use the Genesis P2P bus. I waited 3.5 hours at Day in December. All the buses were full and you can't book in advance

The dating apps DateInAsia and Pinalove are useful to find freelancers.  Send mails saying you are only interested in fun/hookups. Be bold. 

The website piatnight is a good source of info.  LIKEUKP you have to join.

Prices vary a lot.  From 1k pesos to 5k pesos for short time in the bars.  Walking Street is the most expensive.  Raymond St between phillies sports bar and envy cafe has two bars about 100+ metres down on the right hand side. Short time is 1k or 1.2k pesos

Bars on Perimeter vary from 2k short time (lunch) or short time (dinner)  to about 3k.  Lunch + dinner combo 2pm until next morning starts at about 3k.  Visit lots of bars to find what you are looking for. Look round for free.  Unlike Thailand the bar fine includes  the cost of the girl. The girl gets half the bar fine and a small tip for her is good.

I like the Korean bars.  Managers are polite and want to welcome you and they remember you.  I have read reports the Korean bars don't like foreigners but that has not been my experience
Bars change ownership and staff frequently so reviews are not always useful

Offline wtfb

A couple of other things.

There are virtually no ordinary taxis in Angeles. Use the Grab app with a Phil SIM.

There are lots of trikes.  If you like traffic fumes and enjoy every pothole and speed bump they will be your Preferred means of transport.  They normally want 100 pesos to take you even a very short distance. And you may need to negotiate to get that

.As long as you book for 2 guests I have never had a problem with the hotel. Some will insist the girl signs in before she comes to your room. Any decent hotel will call you when she is leaving to check that you are happy to let her go.  Check your valuables and use the safe in the room.  Shower together.  With girls you have bar fined you can always go back to the bar.  Freelance you take your chance

Hotel costs and quality vary.  Agoda seems to be a cheaper option than other booking apps

The scorebirds hotel has a pool party every Saturday where some bar girls come to display their bodies in swimsuits

The Malls are a great place to pick up girls. Smile at them and if they smile back get chatting. Older women 40+ will follow you around.  Being a westerner in the Philippines is bloody brilliant.

Offline Jerboa

I agree with previous posts, 40 days is to long in AC, a week to 10 days then move on, break it up a bit with Manila and other places, the fields ave does have some hot girls, but some are becoming like their Thai colleagues and getting a bit business like and only wanting ST, do try Scorebirds pool party on Saturday, you can review the talent, and end up taking them home.

Offline Marmalade

1. To the OP, live and learn, don't start threads in the way you have on this one. I'm not sure which 'experienced' members have told you not to share info openly but it is bollocks to take that attitude with just a few very rare exceptions.

Angeles City is very plug-and-play so you don't need advice. Just download the map of the place try to find a place to stay that isn't too shitty and to overpriced, beware of cherry girls that don't fuck. Apart from that it's not much different to Patpong only bigger. The girls are a bit more varied than wok-faced Thais but AC is commercialised through and through.

There are a few places between AC and Manila that are nice to visit but a hassle to get to. Manila is not a particularly nice city but the disadvantages are outweighed by the vast amount of p4p on offer from cheap to more luxurious. Like Cambodia, you may have to kick her out when you've finished since even your cheap hotel is better than whatever scumhole she lives in. (This doesn't apply to AC, which operates more like a rotating slot machine).

When you're visiting a place with p4p all over the place like a fucking downpour, you don't need any secret deal tips, so do get over yourself.
 :hi:

Offline Jerboa

If he's going 40 days in PI I'd say do a couple of weeks or so in Manila, rent a apartment, and go for amateur student birds and sugarbabes.

Offline Marmalade

If he's going 40 days
I'll believe it when I see it ... though he is sounding reasonably believable now

in PI I'd say do a couple of weeks or so in Manila, rent a apartment, and go for amateur student birds and sugarbabes.

That's a decent enough option if he's capable (remembering one has to be reasonably street-conscious in PI).

On the other hand I think AC is something every punter probably has to do to get it out of his system. I can't offhand think of any dedicated RLD that size anywhere else worldwide, so it's a sort of bucketlist.

he says

The only problem is getting bored in AC. It's slot machine pussy and not as great as it at first looks IMO. That leaves the options of going back to Manila or trying the west coast (my preference, though transport is not the best). Another option would be to spend two weeks in one area of Manila and then a week or more in a completely different area. That way you can experience down and dirty vs posh. Staying in the room all the time and just getting outcalls is a bit sad in my book but a lot of people do that. Bear in mind you have to go outside to get food unless you want to exist on home deliveries.

As for buying free estate, the area outside of AC is far more attractive. There are also normal tourism opportunities and the chance to interact with ordinary PI girls

Offline wtfb

Personally I didn't enjoy Manila. Filthy, smelly, traffic jams 24 hours a day, polluted and some areas of depressing poverty. I liked LA Cafe and G point up near Robinsons Mall around Malate/Ermita. P Bougos St was much smaller and more expensive than I thought it would be. I have seen it compared to Soi Cowboy but for me there is no comparison. The EDSA entertainment complex is in the middle of nowhere worth seeing and since 6 of the 7 seven establishments there are reputedly owned by the same organization they are not competing with each other.

As a tourist I would definitely go to Cebu. Lots to see but limited P4P. Cebu is a good jumping off point to explore a very few of the country's 7000+ islands. As a tourist I would urge you to get out of both Angeles and Manila and explore some beatiful countryside and other towns and beaches. I found the people to be lovely and being a westerner you are made very welcome.  If you check out forums like PiatNight you'll find that p4p is available in many of the places you might want to visit.

However, if all you want to do is to spend 40 days and nights punting (are you Noah on viagra?) then Angeles is probably a good option but you'll bored and sore!

Offline Jerboa

Personally I didn't enjoy Manila. Filthy, smelly, traffic jams 24 hours a day, polluted and some areas of depressing poverty. I liked LA Cafe and G point up near Robinsons Mall around Malate/Ermita. P Bougos St was much smaller and more expensive than I thought it would be. I have seen it compared to Soi Cowboy but for me there is no comparison. The EDSA entertainment complex is in the middle of nowhere worth seeing and since 6 of the 7 seven establishments there are reputedly owned by the same organization they are not competing with each other.

As a tourist I would definitely go to Cebu. Lots to see but limited P4P. Cebu is a good jumping off point to explore a very few of the country's 7000+ islands. As a tourist I would urge you to get out of both Angeles and Manila and explore some beatiful countryside and other towns and beaches. I found the people to be lovely and being a westerner you are made very welcome.  If you check out forums like PiatNight you'll find that p4p is available in many of the places you might want to visit.

However, if all you want to do is to spend 40 days and nights punting (are you Noah on viagra?) then Angeles is probably a good option but you'll bored and sore!

Some good advice, yes Manila is a shit hole, however this is where you will find the top tier fillipinas, maybe a week or so there, before moving on somewhere nicer, like a off the beaten track university town.

Offline wtfb

The EDSA complex (mini Nana plaza not!) I mentioned above shut down in September this year. I won't miss it.