Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking near Swindon or Cheltenham  (Read 5548 times)

Offline ajrj491

just re joined seeking and it seems to have far less girls than it had a couple of months ago?

Offline qu3rky1

Don't be too disheartened...
Give it a little time and there'll be a new intake of Students as they realise their Student loans won't last long and they either need to find a job on minimum wage or fuck a few older guys for a few hours a week for a wedge of cash.

Happens every year around mid-late sept, early october
Banned reason: Self confessed boundary pusher who can't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Caradoc

Here's a few updates, warnings and info for a few I've met or at least spoken with...
External Link/Members Only - Also on AW External Link/Members Only

PM me for more details

Hey qu3rky1, sent you a PM about her.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Not signed up to this before, is it worth regarding Bristol/Bath students ??

Offline blubandy

I had success with SA, but I get success with Tinder. The best way to view it is a mix of adultwork and online dating, if you aren't able to pull any women using online dating (or didn't want too) you won't get on well with SA.

That said, the two girls I hooked up with were early twenties, and nothing like a woman you would get on adultwork. They buy into the "dream" of a sugar daddy and from my experience the women do not sleep with lots of men. No worse than your typical Tinder slut in a big city, and they will be nowhere near the numbers of a working girl.

My advice is to put decent pics up, get chatting, but ask to move to Whatsapp ASAP. If they give you their number there is a good chance of success, if they don't or they stall, delete and move on, it won't happen. Talk about logistics early, and what you can offer (say you'd love a pretty little thing to take to a nice hotel break, or I live in a 5 bed house and would like to go out for dinner and back to my house for a few drinks. Say you are happy to meet for a coffee first, this will make her feel more comfortable, and saves you the cost of dinner etc if it falls flat on your face.

To summarise:

1) treat it like dating
2) ask for number to chat on whatsapp and use this to filter wasters,  no number = delete and move on
3) sell them your 'dream' - what you want
4) propose to meet for an hour over a coffee first, it'll cost you £7 for a coffee with a pretty girl and if it goes well you know you're gaurunteed before you start buying dinners etc.

Do this, and you can have a sexy night that just isn't possible on AW. If you're above average looks do it all for free in Tinder, I've got a massive Google contact list with whatsapp numbers of tinder/bumble/POF girls around Bristol, Newport, Bath etc., about 700 in the last 2 years 😅.

Peace and love
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 04:01:12 pm by blubandy »

Offline mgkerx

Not signed up to this before, is it worth regarding Bristol/Bath students ??

There are loads of fit Girls and Students on SA mainly in Bristol, but not too many in Bath.However I'm noticing a high % of these girls just want what appears to be a pen friend as in they enjoy the online banter and not so forward re PPM.At least its one way of keeping my fingers busy.