Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which inexpensive country can a monger go to punt moroccans w/o going to morocco  (Read 4338 times)

MrExciting

Instead of all the mental worries and continuous  bribes in morocco ......I would think and hope  that some  some members on this board would give suggestions of another country (preferably non muslim)  with lots of "moroccan women" available at a fair cost and less hassle!!! Any suggestions of places in europe asia etc where there are tons of moroccan women available without the dangers and costs would be appreciated by me and the rest of the board!!! Please give bars clubs hotels or other freelance venues....

vw

Are there not loads of fit Moroccan swimmers in the south of France ?

lifesadventure

There areally loads of morrocans in southern Spain around places like Cordoba etc. Just have to be careful as crime can be quite bad in these places. But it's just a case of being sensible and careful like anywhere really.

Offline eldrago

France have a lot of Moroccan Community
Belgium
Spain

Anno

A lot of the girls you would actually punt in Morocco, in Marrakesh at least, are from other surrounding countries.

Offline Jimmysingh

Check out costa del sol, there are many there just not in all the obvious places ie tourist traps, also in malaga there are loads but not in your face if you know what i mean , best place is the road which is parallel to n-340 in marbella . There are shops and cafes which are frequented by them when on holiday from morocco ;)

Offline Marmalade

I don't know that it's that dangerous -- and it's a helluva lot more interesting a place than the alternatives.  :hi:

Offline nike

I don't know that it's that dangerous -- and it's a helluva lot more interesting a place than the alternatives.  :hi:

+1
It's just the newbies finding danger in the shadows. :lol:

Offline VFM

Amsterdam.  This is where I had my first experience with a girl from Morocco and she was stunning.  She was working in the red light district.