Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cape Town - 2018  (Read 2034 times)

Offline shagbambi

Hi lads, heading to Cape Town and wondered if there were any recommendations for great girls in their twenties, ideally outcall?

Thanking you in advance.

Offline bob1

I used sextrader when i was in Capetown the end of last year. I had 4-5 punts using this site, all very successful, i cant remember the prices but it was very cheap compared to uk. I did notice that chinese girls offer anal as well if thats your thing.
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bob1

Its about £45 for an hour with anal owo and kissing. linda in tableview. she travels as well.
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shagbambi

Thanks Bob.  Used sextrader before as well as External Link/Members Only

Offline Londoner2000

What is table view? Were all girls black and chinese or were there any indian/white girls?
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

Offline rhub9

What is table view? Were all girls black and chinese or were there any indian/white girls?

Table View is a suburb of Cape Town - External Link/Members Only

In my past experience (5+ years ago now though) most girls were black or mixed race, but there were definitely white girls available too. Indian girls were more difficult to find, but not impossible.

Check the sites/forums mentioned above, they give a good overview of what's on offer.

Offline Londoner2000

Thanks a lot  much appreciated!
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1